Chapter 23

Are you the one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On their drive back home neither of them let go of each others hands. 

TOP would every now and then kiss her hand telling her over and over again how much he missed her while his other hand used to manage the steering wheel and on the other end she used to play with his fingers and make fun of how small her hand looked when compared to his. Calling him a gaint.

After a long drive back home they parked the car and entered the house hand in hand.

"What are you people--" , before TOP could complete his sentence the members hugged Young-Na.

"My god, where the Hell have you been?" - Seungri shouted with young-na still in his arms.

"Oppa-- I--", Young-na didn't know how to explain it and Jiyong understood.

"Yah Seungri she is back! that's what is more important."- he replied.

Seungri let out a sigh, there was no way he could say anything when GD had already given a verdict.

"Yah She is my girlfriend so could you stop hugging her, it's already been a minute."- TOP whined.

It was so amusing to see TOP act like a child when just an hour back he was so serious and mature. 

All of them laughed.

"Hyung she is our family too so get used to it." - Daesung teased.

The members stayed home for an hour discussing about Young-Na's where about and what she did all this time. When the guys where all set to leave Daesung slowly hugged Young-Na and wispered something into her ears, her eyes widened and she grinned. TOP wintneesed this scene and shot a death glare at them. Both of them laughed and Daesung started to head out with the rest of the members.

"Hyung be happy. We are leaving you too alone now, you guys can "do whatever" you want to do now. I'll put a do not disturb sign on the front door." - Seungri teased.

Seungri earned a hit by both Taeyang and Jiyong with TOP literally dragging him out of the house.

"Hyung look at Young-Na's face!"- Seungri yelled as he was being dragged out.

Young-Na stood there with her face flushed red due to embarrassment. The members just laughed at her reaction. They couldn't let the chance to slid out but before they could open their mouth Seunghyun interfered - "Stop teasing the kid and leave before I throw all of you out."

The members just smiled at their hyung's cute threat and made their way out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm sorry they can be very childish at times." - Seunghyun apologised to Young-Na Making his way to sit next to her on the couch. He pulls her close to him so that she could lay her head on his chest while he wrapped his hands around her.

"You aren't less Oppa"- Young-na teased top by slowly hitting his chest with her fist.

"Yah!" - Seunghyun whined strangling her neck with the grip of his arm where as the other hand formed a fist which was drilling her head, making her hair completely mess up.

Young-na winced on his sudden gesture making Seunghyun lossen his grip around her neck and slowing lifitng her chin to peck her lips.

The peck suddenly turned into a hot passionate kiss with both of them trying to dominate each other. Their tounge made way into each others mouth exploring very bit of it. Both of them patting hard but not breaking the kiss.

Just when they thoguht they could take it to the next level Young-Na's phone rang breaking their kiss.

Young-Na tried to clam herself down before answering since was patting alot due to the steamy kiss where as Seunghyun just wanted to whack the out of the person who called her.

It was Daesung. Young-Na just smiled when see saw the name flashing on the screen. Seunghyun got more irritated when he saw that but before he could say anything Young-na picked up the phone.

"Oh Oppa I still didn't say him." - Young-Na replied as soon as she picked up the phone.

After listening to what Daesung had to say Young-Na simply put the phone on loudspeaker and handed it over to Seunghyun who was now confused.

"Hyung~~~~"- Daesung said using aegyo.

"What is it?" - Seunghyun was still angry at his dongsaeng for interrupting him but in the back of his head he knew there was something fishy going on.

"Hyung~"

"Which trouble did you get into now?"

Young-na couldn't stop giggling at their Tom and Jerry fights.

"Ahh hyung! It's going to be Jiyong hyung's b'day tomorrow! So we decided to throw a surprise b'day party for him."

"So how are you gonna make it a surprise ? He might already know that we are planning for something."

"That is where Young-Na comes in."

"Huh?" - both Seunghyun and Young-Na were confused.

"Ummm we are gonna make Young-na call Jiyong tomorrow and say that she is in trouble or something like that, knowing how much Jiyong cares for her I'm sure he will rush to where Young-Na is and then suddenly we surprise him."

"Sounds good." - Seunghyun replied.

"Oh thats great Oppa! You are the best !" - Young-Na squealed in joy since it was the first time she would be celebrating their b'day.

Seunghyun just chuckled at his girlfriend's cute reaction.

"Okay hyung I'll call you when we are fully set with the plan."

"Okay good night."

"Goodnight."

As soon as Daesung hung up Seunghyun pulled Young-Na to continue from where he left off but before his lips could met hers he suddenly heard a weird no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter