Chapter 18

Are you the one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Young Na woke up around 8.00 AM still not sure about yesterday's event. All the possible worst case scenario running in her head. 

1) All of this could be a joke to him. 

2) It could be a one night kinda relationship thing.

3) This could be a dream.

Even though they kissed, hugged, confessed, and called each other their 'special one', Young Na still couldn't believe him. She have always had trust issues.

I don't trust people and I didn't blame myself for it, anyone who would have lived their childhood in the way I did could relate to what I was saying.

These kinds of thoughts kept running inside Young Na's head through out the day until her phone buzzed at 1PM

 

YG: Meet me at 2 in my office.

 

Young Na guessed that even YG knew about her condition thanks to Seunghyun's manager. She was preparing herself for the worst consequences.

Getting late for her appointment with YG, Young Na rushed herself out of the house. Suddenly her phone buzzed again. 

It was Seunghyun.

"Will be late, got some last minute changes."

Young Na was used to these kinds of text from him but there was nothing special indicating about yesterdays events. 

Maybe he didn't really mean it and was just joking around.

 

 

 

 Young Na was waiting for the elevator surrounded by many dancers going to their studio in the 3rd floor. A part of her envied them since she could no longer dance for the time begin.

DING

The elevator opened and Big Bang made their way out of the elevator. All of their faces exhausted and flushed.Something big was up since they didn't even realize Young Na was right there.

Young Na entered YG's room, He was busy with some work on his computer. He pointed to the seat in front of him for Young Natro sit.

There was silence for 15 mins. Young Na now understood how Seungri felt when he used to just stand here for half an hour not knowing why he was called.

"How's your condition now?"- YG asked still working on his computer.

"It's good sir."

"Why don't your reports say so?"- he asked now facing Young Na stopping all his work.

She didn't reply, there was nothing to reply.

"I was in a dilemma whether to keep you or to let you go." - YG replied with a stern expression.

Young Na was shocked. She never thought this could be the end of her, it was hardly a major issue.

"So I had called Seungri and Seunghyun to ask them what they would prefer since they are your mentors."---"Apparently it looks like the whole of Big Bang is in love with you, all of them came here and pleaded me to let you stay. But I told them I couldn't"

Young Na was in a state of horror. 

They had gotten into trouble because of her. Because they tried to protect her.

Young Na had already prepared herself to leave YG forever after listening to papa YG's comments. Sick people weren't entertained here.

"It's unlike them to do so, so I guess there really is something about you which attracts people."

Young Na felt my heart stop beating waiting for YG to make a decision.

"So"-- few seconds of silence followed until YG continued again - " I decided to let you stay here."

Young Na let out a sigh of relief. She felt as if someone had lifted a 100 ton weight off her shoulder.

"But"----

Now what!

"I'll be giving you only 1 month to get yourself together, after that you will be resuming your dance session again and if you can't do it after 1 month you will leave YG."

His words just pierced into her heart.

Young Na bowed and let herself out, she was still in a state of shock. Happy and sad at the same time.

She checked her cell to find almost 10 missed calls, 6 from Seunghyun and 2 each from Seungri and Jiyong.

The Big Bang text group was flooded.  All of them asking her to come back home as early as possible.

Young Na made her way back home as soon as she could.

As she entered in the passcode and before she could open the door, the members rushed out of the house all of them hugged her and telling Young Na that it would be okay and that they would talk to YG again. She couldn't find Seunghyun there. Young Na wanted to tell all the members together that YG had decided to let her stay for a month. 

"Young na! Seunghyun hyung can't stop crying!"

Young Na ran over to Seungh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter