Chapter 12

Are you the one?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My trainers where going to get changed until Big bang completed their world tour. Who was supposed to teach me wasn't decided yet. This is what Papa YG told me that morning.

Everything had changed. I was busy with my school and training andBigBang where busy with their practice for the world tour.

Me and TOP started to get along since there was no time for us to fight. We used to rarely meet each other at home but we were considerate of each other. We used to put sticky notes all around house to remind each other about laundry and stuff. Used to text each other about our whereabouts.

Things had changed alot after our fight that night. We started to care about me, treating me like a little kid, though it was overwhelming at first, I got used to it. It was better this way.

Now there were hardly times when me and the Big Bang members met. Seungri used to text me everyday without fail asking me how my day went and talking about his.

Your life had become monotonous and tiring. You wanted a break from all of this.

You got what you wished for.

You where just lying on the couch watching tv when BAM the door opened !

"Young na ! Awwwwwwwww I missed you so much"

Before you could even know what happened you were pinned to the floor with Seungri on top of you.

"Ya do you wanna choke my kid to death " - Seunghyun came running behind laughing as he was pulling  Seungri and me back to our feet.

"Don't you guys have practice ? How are  you people here ?"- you were shocked to see them here, it was almost 2 weeks since you met them.

"Seungri kept fussing that Seunghyun hyung could see you everyday and not him so he pulled us all here." - Daesung said making his way to the couch and sitting.

"I came here cause the guys said they loved your cooking and teased me since I couldn't taste it."- Jiyoung said, his face sulking.

"Did you have your dinner ?" - taeyang asked.

"Yeah just few minutes back." 

I could see their hungry faces telling me cook for them.

"Alright don't show me your puppy face, I'll cook for you all."

"That's my girl."- Seunghyun said, wiggling in joy.

Everyone laughing. It had been a long time since everyone got together and was having fun. A very rare occasion.

After half an hour the dinner was ready, the guys had already freshend up and were helping with the plates. All of sat down to have our dinner, these guys hogging and me just staring at them wondering how hungry they were.

"As you can see we will be staying the night here itself"- Taeyang said breaking my thoughts.

"Yeah I can see that." - I told still not able to understand why they were here.

" It wasn't my plan so don't curse me in your mind." - Taeyang replied giving me a grinning look.

"I know oppa, you would have wanted to spend the evening with min hyorin unnie." I said giving the grin look back at him.

Everyone looked at me with a blank face for 10 secs and then laughed their off ! 

"Welcome to our team Young na"- Daesung shouted still laughing.

Taeyang was still in disbelief that I said that --" waw i wasn't expecting that from you."

Earning him more laughter.

The session of pulling each other's leg continued as we shifted our siting to watch TV. Me,TOP, Seungri and GD cuddled up in the couch with blanket upon us while Taeyang was upstairs talking to hyorin unnie and Daesung changing up into something comfortable to sleep in. 

All of us were now close to each other with all the bad past and misunderstandings behind us. I was sitting in between Seungri and GD trying hard to stay awake and watch the movie which was going on. Just as I was about to doze off, Seungri got up wanting to use the washroom. The second he left TOP who was sitting next to Seungri slid next to me.

"Tired?" - he asked in a low voice trying not to disturb Jiyoung who was concentrating on the movie.

"Ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter