Chapter 22

Fate or random luck?

  *BEEP* Jinyoung's phone beeped and it startled him. 

 "Who would text me at this time? Doesn't this person know I'm trying my best to sleep?", he silently cursed.

 The moment he read the name of the sender, his heart became excited, his hands trembled. He pressed the read button and read the text.

 "Mornight, huh? Cute.", he whispered. A smile was present on his face and replied.

  To: KIm Kyuneun

      "Mornight"? Is that even a word? You're welcome. It's all for Channie, so I'm happy to help. By the way its late already, why aren't you asleep?

-Jung Jinyoung

 Before he could stop himself, Jinyoung already hit the send button.

 "Omo!", he screamed. He then covered his mouth and facepalmed himself. Pabo-yah!, he thought and lightly hit his head.

 *BEEP* Haengeun's counting stopped and she grabbed her phone. She read the text and begun to smile. Even though her heart was doing exhibitions and she found it hard to breath, she found the strength to reply.

 To: Jinyoung hyung

     Yes, it is a word. I officially declare it a word, xp   I couldn't sleep. The sandman can't make me sleepy. I just counted more than a thousand sheep but still not sleepy. How about you? Still not sleepy?

-Kim Kyuneun

 *BEEP* Jinyoung's heart beated very fast while he read Kyuneun's reply.

 "So he couldn't sleep, huh? Just like me.", he said to himself.

 To: Kim Kyuneun

     Ha-ha. Since when did you have the power to declare a word as a word? A thousand? Try counting backwards, maybe you'll fall asleep. Me too, I can't sleep. Maybe the sandman forgot to visit us.

- Jung Jinyoung

 *BEEP*  "He can't sleep too? Coincidence?", Haengeun said to herself. A smile never left her face. She begun to reply back.

 To: Jinyoung hyung

    Mwo? I always had the authority and power. xp I don't want to count anymore. >.< Too tired to count but can't sleep. Ha-ha, the sandman is unfair. He forgot us. Ummm, then how will we fall asleep?

- Kim Kyuneun

 For the rest of the night, both send texts to each other. Without a smile leaving their faces. Haengeun discovered things about Jinyoung. She had a sudden feeling like she knew Jinyoung already. Jinyoung was torn between his feelings. He felt like his on cloud 9 yet he was going crazy. He soon learned stuff about Kyuneun. It felt like he knew him already. 

 *BEEP* Jinyoung's phone beeped, he read the text.

 To: Jinyoung hyung

      Hyung, I think the sandman found me already. We should sleep now. Thanks for the time, JInyoung hyung. Goodnight, sweet dreams.

- Kyuneun :]

 "Ow, he's going to sleep already. *yawn* I guess I'm sleepy too.", Jinyoung said to himself.

 "Goodnight, I think the sandman found me too. Sleep tight, Kyuneun-ah.", he mouthed his text and then hit send. 

 He closed his eyes and sleep found him. But before he fell into deep sleep, he finally admitted something.

 "I don't care anymore. All I know is Kim Kyuneun, I like you.", he said to himself.

 Haengeun never felt like that before. Sleep was catching on her but she was still in frenzy. Butterflies were in her stomach. Her heart was racing. She wanted to talk to Jinyoung more but her eyes became so heavy.

 *sigh*  "Haengeun, what's wrong with you? Do you like him?", she asked herself. *yawn* she slept with a smile on her face.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 It seems like the feeling is mutual. Finally! How will Gongchan react if he finds out that the girl he likes, likes another guy?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 This will be the last for tonight. My eyes are a little heavy now. I'll try to be here tomorrow. Besides, I don't have classes on monday. Anyway, tell me how you think about this. Okay? ThanKYU! Saranghae! <3