Chapter 1 (Edited)

Fate or random luck?

   The new school year was about to begin and Kim Haengeun, an incoming sophomore student was going crazy. Summer was almost over and yet she hasn't enrolled to any school yet. Her parents together with her dongsaeng, left for abroad which meant that she'd be leaving alone for now on. Before her parents left, she told them that the school she'd be attending to has a dormitory. She'd be safe, she assured them. It's true, the school that she wants to go to has dormitories. In fact, its actually a very prestigious school. All the facilities are new and it has the highest quality of education in Seoul. What more can you ask for?

 The entrance exam would be a piece of cake for Haengeun because she's a smart girl. Her family can afford the tuition fee too. She totally qualify for that school. So what's stopping her from attending that school? There's a tiny problem. WM Academy is an ALL BOYS SCHOOL. See the problem? 

 "Argh! I need to go to WM Academy! I have to!" Haengeun said, walking back and forth of their living room. 

 "But how? I can't change my gender in an instant." she added.

 Walking back and forth, pacing from left to right. She was slowly going crazy then it hit her. A crazy idea popped into her head.

 "Kim Haengeun, do you really want to enter WM Academy?" she said. Nodding in silence, she continued to talk to herself.

 "Okay then, it settles. Tomorrow morning, I'm going to take an entrance exam and enroll there. But first. . . " 

 With that final statement, she changed her clothes and went to her uncle. Kim Dongmin is the only person that knows Haengeun's dream school. After excitedly telling him about her plan, Dongmin agreed to help. He always had his niece's side. He miraculously got all the necessary papers. On one hand, Haengeun was busy deciding on something very very important.

 "Should I cut my hair? But I love my hair. I can't cut it. I just can't. Then I will wear a wig!" Haengeun said while eyeing the wigs on the shelves. After trying on a dozen of wigs of different styles and color, she finally chose one.

 Finally going home with both hands full of everything she needed, Haengeun looked so happy. Her brilliant plan is about to take its first step tomorrow.

 "Kim Haengeun, tomorrow you'll reach your dreams." Haengeun said with enthusiasm. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

What is Haengeun thinking? Wearing a wig? What for? 

------------------------------------------------------------------

I just finished my first ever chapter. Did you guys like it? Tell me, okay? That way I'll know if someone finds it interesting or not.

Thank you! 

 

Edited on 02/10/14