Chapter 15

Fate or random luck?

 The moment Haengeun returned to their room, Gongchan scolded her and bombarded her with tons of questions. She told him that she was just visiting her Uncle for the day. Gongchan seemed convinced and stopped asking her.

 The truth was he was just really worried. The moment he woke up, Haengeun was nowhere to be found. He tired calling her phone but she won't pick up. After taking a bath, he ran to his hyungs' rooms but no one was home. He was going crazy. He searched the usual places that Haengeun hangs out. Unfortunately, there was no sign of her. Tired, he decided to go back to their room. He laid on his bed and that's when Haengeun arrived.

 Monday came and the plan came into movement. Each day, one of them must distract Gongchan. they must keep him  way and distracted. It was like that for a couple of days. Gladly, Gongchan hasn't noticed a thing. He odes look for Kyuneun once in a while but his hyungs knows exactly how to distract him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 How can Gongchan be so blind? Not even having the slightest suspicion. How will the party be like?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I was about to update last Saturday but apparently AFF decided to have a maintenance check. Sorry if this chapter is so short. I still have spare time since I didn't attend my first class, hey! I'm late already. No use in going to class. By the way, thanks for reading! Feel free to drop by on the comment box. :]