Chapter 52

Fate or random luck?

 

 Once CNU was out of sight, Haengeun returned to the physical world. Although her mind was spinning, she decided to open the envelope given to her. Carefully tearing the upper part, she then peeked through the envelope. Curious on what was inside, she instantly removed the contents. A piece of purple paper and a bracelet with a charm was inside.

 “Huh?”, she said, eyeing the silver bracelet. She looked closely to the charm.

 “A bear?”, she asked. She then read the purple note.

                                           XXXXXXXXXXXX

 “So I have to go to this address, huh? I don’t even know where that is. Time for another adventure.”, she said to herself. Placing the note in her pocket and wearing the bracelet on her right wrist, she then took off. She can’t help but stare at her new charm bracelet. A bear, a bear, she kept on thinking. Apparently, she was puzzled on why it has to be a bear. Why couldn’t be a heart? A cloud? Or something else.

 After a few wrong turns and embarrassingly asking questions, Haengeun finally reached XXXXXXXX. She can’t believe what kind of place it was. A pet shop?, she thought. Unsure of why she was there, she went in anyway. Again, she was looking from left to right finding some clues on why she was there or just someone she knew.

 Walking along the pet shop, Haengeun stopped to stare at some cute animals.

 “Oh, nomo gwiyeowo.”, Haengeun said while tapping the glass. Suddenly a pair of hands was placed on her eyes which caused her to scream and became stiff. OMO! Am I being kidnapped? Eottoke?!, she mentally sceamed.

 “Sshhh, it’s me Haengeun-shi.”, a voice whispered to her ear. That was the only time that she relaxed.

 “Oppa”, Haengeun said when that person let go of her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Haengeun reached her second destination. A pet shop? Who could be there waiting for her? 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Annyeong! Sorry for this short chapter. I wanted to eloborate the next events so I split it into two. I will post it in a little way. 

 ThanKYU for my new subscribers! Love you guys!

 To those are still reading, I LOVE YOU TOO! <3