Chapter 56

Fate or random luck?

 

 The cool breeze passed a still and pale, Kim Haengeun. She was once again left alone with nothing but a piece of envelope to accompany her. Her mind had gone blank the moment Sandeul whispered to her ears. Omo, what is really happening here?, she asked herself. Another chilly breeze passed her and this time she shivered in response. She looked down on her hand and remembered the envelope.

 “I’m getting a little tired of this game. Those guys are so gonna get it but it’s no use cursing them now. Might as well know what I’m going to do next”, Haengeun said in defeat.

 She then tore the upper part of the envelope and of course, inside was another purple note and charm. Just like before, she focused her attention more on the charm. Apparently it was another animal.

 “A duck? Seriously, this doesn’t make sense.”, she whinned at the charm.

 Knowing that she can’t do anything about it, she just attached her duck charm next to the squirrel. After giving her weird charm bracelet a more look, she then decided to read the note. Just like she predicted, another address was written. She rolled her eyes and spoke.

 “XXXXXXXX, huh? I know that place, that’s weird.”, she mumbled to herself.

 Placing the note inside her bag pocket, she dib goodbye to Hongdae and looked for a cab. After hailing one, she told her destination and was on her way. Staring at her weird charm bracelet, her mind was working hard to understand the meaning of those charms. A bear, a squirrel and a duck. What could all these mean? Are they supposed to be from the zodiac or something?, she thought. Noticing that the cab had stopped, she paid the driver and stepped out of the car.

 Looking the place, she noticed that there were a lot of kids playing. She smiled on how carefree their lives were. Seeing that there was no point in searching for whoever will show up next, she decided to take a sit.

 *EXHALE* “This place is so peaceful.”, she whispered to herself.

[A/N I know you’re wondering where the heck she is right now, well I don’t know what the place is called. Umm, to those who watched Infinite’s Sesame Player or City Hunter it’s the park or something with water. It’s like a fountain that flows almost everywhere. Did you get that? Sorry, I’m not familiar with the name]

 Hearing the children’s laughter, the voices of everyone who was talking and the water flowing everywhere calmed her down. She was finally feeling exhausted from her journey. She didn’t have enough time to rest. I’ll just close my eyes for a second, she thought.

 Without her knowledge, the moment she arrived there was someone who was watching her every move. He was hidden somewhere and wasn’t taking his eyes off her. Noticing that she closed her eyes, he decided that it was his time to show up.

 “Tired already? Here, so you’ll feel energized.”, said the boy in front of Haengeun handing over an ice cream on a cup.

 The sound of the stranger’s voice woke Haengeun from her nap. The first thing that she saw when she opened her eyes was the ice cream. Confused, she looked at the face of the stranger.

 “Oppa?”, she said, a little unsure.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Haengeun had finally arrived at her next destination and she was feeling tired. She had been on the go since the moment she woke up. Taking a nap for a while. Suddenly, someone spoke and woke her up. Who could this person be??

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I can't stay here for too long. Damn it, I have to go somewhere. I'm too lazy to go but I have no choice. Oh well.

 So, any guess who this person is? It's either of the two. :]

 ThanKYU <3