Chapter 2 (Edited)

Fate or random luck?

OMO! I have 3 subscribers already! Thank you so much! Sorry for the late update, my laptop had gone berserk on me. Oh well, here it is. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Morning came faster than Haengeun imagined. She ate her breakfast, took a bath and wore the wig she bought yesterday. Fully dressed, she examined herself on the mirror. To her surprise, she looked pretty much like her dongsaeng.

 "Omo! I look like Kyuneun! I can do this. I just need to pass the exam and interview." Haengeun said, still eyeing her reflection.

 With one final look, Haengeun went to her destination. She was feeling both excited and nervous at the same time. A lot of things were running through her mind. What if this doesn't work? Does it mean I have to go back to St. Mary's Academy? Andwae!!, she thought while quietly cursing. St. Mary's Academy is not her option. It's an all girls school that are full of superficial girls that does nothing good to her. All they did was torture her and make her feel useless. 

 WM Academy is near. Haengeun's heart begun to beat faster. It was like she imagined. Green soccer fields, spacious track and clean campus. Perfect, she thought.

 "Now, time to take the exam. Kim Haengeun, fighting!!" Haengeun said clenching her fist in the air.

 To her surprise, the exam was too easy and as for the interview. Well. It was better than she expected. Everyone seemed convinced that she is her dongsaeng. Its so cool, she thought. Now all she needs to do is wait for the start of classes and her life as her dongsaeng will begin.

 The last day of summer. Haengeun finally finished packing. She said her farewell to their apartment and is now on her way to WM Academy. Today is the day she would start living as a guy. Today is the day she'll be living at the dormitory.

 "I'm so excited!" Haengeun said while clapping her hands. 

 "Oh, wait. I need to start acting like Kyuneun. No more girly me. Time for my checklist. Wig? Check! Bags? Check! New uniform? Check! Phone? Check! Ummm, everything seems to be in order."

 Upon arriving at the academy, Haengeun noticed five boys playfully pushing each other. She seemed to think its cute. She doesn't want to waste time, so she went her way. Little did she know that the moment she stepped in the academy, her life would change big time.

 The dormitories were  located on the eastern side of the vicinity. Most of the students were busy putting their things in their room. Haengeun can't help but be fascinated. She begun to wonder around, admitting that she's lost she finally gathered the courage to ask someone. She then tapped the shoulder of a brown haired boy and she instantly noticed his phoenix shaped eyes. Once his eyes landed on her face, she felt an instant blush. Trying hard not to show her reaction, she spoke.

 "Ummm, do you perhaps know where the rooms are being assigned to? Ummm, I'm kind of new here." Haengeun can't face this phoenix eyed boy, for she knew that her cover will be blown.

 "Ne. Oh sure, I'll help you. Just go straight and take a left turn. You'll see a room with a sign written, 'Mr. Park' he's the head here. You can inquire there." the phoenix eyed boy said, pointing the way.

 "Kamshamida" Haengeun whispered and went her way. Her heart won't stop beating fast. She's indeed aware of how good looking the boy was and it was a bad thing.

 "I need to stay away from him, whoever he is" she said as she reached Mr. Park's office.

 *KNOCK KNOCK*

 "Umm, Mr. Park?" Haengeun squeaked. 

 "Ne. Come in." Mr. Park replied, not even looking up.

 "Mr. Park, I would like to ask if there is any single room available?" Haeneun asked, she's hoping for her own room. She needs to be alone so her hair can breathe and she can still be a girl.

 "I'm Kim Haeng  I mean Kyuneun, sophomore" she added, flashing her cutest smile.

   

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will Haengeun have her single room? Will things go according to her plan??

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I have to stop right here. Its a long chapter already, I think.  So what do you think so far?? 

 Thank you to those reads my story. smiley

 

 

Edited on 02/10/14