Chapter 59

Fate or random luck?

 

 Feeling light headed, Haengeun sat for a while. Everything to her wasn’t making any sense. She was left once again with another envelope. Staring at it, she wanted to scream. She wanted to throw a tantrum but she knew herself better.

 “Hana….deul…set….”, Haengeun counted. Calming herself down, she tore the envelope open. Just like the previous envelopes she received, a purple note and a charm were inside.

 “A puppy?”, she said, eyeing the charm on her hand. She sighed and attached the puppy charm beside the duck. I look like a walking pet shop, she thought while staring at the charm bracelet. She then looked on the note and a smile was present on her face.

 Without another word, she stood up and checked her wallet. Do I have enough money to rent a cab?, she asked herself. Seeing a few more Won, she decided to hail a cab. She said her destination and just smiled at the window.

 Apparently she was excited to go to the place written on the purple note. For once, she was happy going somewhere. Although she doesn’t understand why she was on her way there, she didn’t care. Passing by familiar places made her smile even more. When the cab stopped, she paid the driver and went out.

 *EXHALE* “I’m home.”, she whispered to the empty park/playground.

 During that time, no children were playing maybe it was because it was getting dark soon. Being alone at that park/playground didn’t bother Haengeun even a bit. Instead she felt more at home. Seeing her favorite spot, she motioned herself towards the swing set. Another smile appeared on her face once she started to push herself on the swing. The cool breeze was calming her senses.

 “Paradise”, she said to herself. Slowly down, she was about to stop swinging then out of nowhere someone pushed her which caused her to go up once more. She tried to stop but it was no use because every time she was slowing down, someone kept pushing her.

 “I see that you still like playing on the swing.”, a voice from behind her said.

 Hearing that voice, Haengeun jumped off the swing and stumbled on the ground. Fortunately for her, someone was there to break her fall. Realizing that she was on top of someone, she faced her savior. Her heart dropped six feet under when she realized who it was. Before she could speak, her savior spoke first.

 “Annyeong”, he said, with the most adorable eye smile.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Back to her paradise, Haengeun feels happy. All of the stress that she experience since the beginning of her day was slowly going away. Being on the swings made her all her worries gone. Another person appeared which caused her heart to drop.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

 I've finally finished changing Gongchan's color. *phew* Sorry if I made you guys suffer, I didn't mean to. So is the color okay now?? Anyway, this will be the last for today. I haven't started composing the next chapters. I hope you guys like this.

 ThanKYU <3