Chapter 18

Fate or random luck?

 Meanwhile, Jinyoung was on his way to their usual spot.

 "What could CNU hyung need?", he said to himself.

 Reaching the said place, he spoke once again.

 "What did he forgot?"

 Hearing someone's footsteps, Haengeun stopped whatever she was doing.

 "What took you so long, Dongwoo hyung?", she said.

 The moment she realized who the person approaching her was, she begun to tremble and her heart had begun to beat faster. That's not Dongwoo hyung, I thought he's coming to help me, I can't do anything right is he's here, she thought.

 When Jinyoung heard Kyuneun's voice, his mind became blank. He forgot why he came there. His heart became out of control again. He was about to leave when saw the appearance of their spot. Everything seemed to be perfect for a party, then he remembered Gongchan.

 Breathe!, Haengeun reminded herself. I need to finish this soon, this is for Chanshik oppa. Bear with it, she said to herself.

 "Ummm, since, ummm, you're, ummm, here. *cough* Ummm, will you, ummm, help me finish here?", she managed to say. Her nervousness came over her.

 Jinyoung was shocked by what Kyuneun said. He had never heard him talk to him in a full sentence before. He usually hears mumbles the followed by Sandeul and Baro's laughter. For a short moment, he lost all the words he knew.

 "Err, ne. What do I need to do?", he asked not looking at Kyuneun. He was nervous that's for sure, but he was trying his best to hide it.

 Haengeun was surprised when she heard Jinyoung reply. She was never used to him talking to her. Did he just talk to me? I can't believe this!, she thought.

 "Umm, can you hang those over there? I can't reach it. I thought Dongwoo hyung would come because I asked him to. I need someone tall.", she said avoiding looking at Jinyoung.

 There he goes again. He just can't stop talking about the others. I'm here, aren't I enough?, Jinyoung thought. He felt pain again. Why does it hurt?, he asked himself. He got the streamers and hang them. He didn't bother to talk to Kyuneun since he thought that he doesn't want him there anyway.

 Okay, this is awkward, Haengeun said to herself. A simple okay would be nice, she thought.

 Silence was present the whole time. Both were going crazy. Haengeun wants to talk to Jinyoung but she was too shy. Jinyoung wants to talk to Kyuneun but he was too irritated. He can't just let go of what he thought  a while ago. 

 *BEEP*

 Haengeun's phone chriped. Saved by the bell, she thought.

 To: Haengeun baby

      Is everything ready? Channie is starting to look for both Jinyoung hyung and you. Besides, we can't think of other ways to distract him, PALI!

- Sandeul  Sandeul :P

 "Oh, Junghwan hyung looked desperate. Cute! Umm, everything seems ready. Time for the party to begin.", she said and replied to Sandeul.

 To: Junghwan hyung

      Omo. Can't take Chanshik hyung? LOL. Everything is set. Bring him here, pali!

- your ahji,

Kyuneun :]

 Hearing what Kyuneun said, Jinyoung relaxed. Looks like they're coming soon, phew, he thought. Just then he remembered why he was there in the first place. Without another thought, he asked Kyuneun.

 "Kyuneun-ah, did CNU hyung left something here?", he then realized that he just said Kyuneun's name. Before he could take it back, Kyuneun was looking straight at him with those brown eyes of his. 

 "Kyuneun-ah. . . . . . . . ", hearing her dongsaeng's name, Haengeun instantly faced Jinyoung. I have never heard him say my name, err, I mean Kyuneun;s name before, she thought. For a second there, she just looked at him with a shock expression on her face. 

 "Huh?", she was dumbfounded. She didn't hear the rest of what Jinyoung said.

  "A-ah, I said if CNU hyung left something here earlier.", Jinyoung said blushing a little. Am I blushing?, he asked himself.

 "ANIYO.", Haengeun blurted out and then blushing.

 "Arrasso.", Jinyoung replied. CNU hyung didn't forget anything here, then why did he tell me to go here?, he thought. Then it hit him.

 "That BEAR! He's going to die!", Jinyoung whispered. He knows that CNU knows that he can't stand being with Kyuneun. What was he thinking? You are so dead, Shin Dongwoo!, he mentally cursed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Finally, the party will begin. The awkwardness between Haengeun and Jinyoung will be gone for awhile. Why could Jinyoung be feeling that way? Will he ever know why? How will Gongchan react on this little surprise?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Thank you for the new subscribers and readers. I believe this will be my last update for the week. I'm seriously in danger of failing. So, I need to study. Anyway, stay with me okay? Leave comments too. I love reading your comments. ThanKYU, saranghae! <3