Chapter 5

Fate or random luck?

I'm going to be gone for a few days because I'll attend the 3rd KPOP CON here. So, here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I still remember everything that happened. Every game we played, every place we hid, everything except his name and his face. Was I too young to remember? Why do I have to forget his name?, Haengeun thought, while staring at the bright night sky. It was already evening, she didn't even notice. She was so lost in her thoughts.

  "I'm here already, how about you Oppa? How will I know that its you if I don't even remember your name?" Haengeun whispered to the wind, thinking that maybe the wind will carry her words to him. Whoever, wherever he is.

 *grumble* Haengeun's stomach roared.

 "Omo! I'm hungry. I haven't eaten since this morning. Where can I eat here?" she wondered.

 Walking somewhere. Soon she found the cafeteria of the dormitory. It was full of people, she suddenly felt nervous. She wanted to go somewhere else but she was too hungry to find another place to eat at. She then took a tray and chose her meal. Argh! The cafeteria is so full. Oh wait! I found a table, she thought.

 Nibbling on her food, Haengeun observed every boy her eyes can see. Looking from table to table, her vision saw a familiar face. It was the phoenix eyed boy from earlier. She felt an instant blush, with that she withdrew her eyes from him. What is it with that boy? Why does he have this effect on me?, she desperately asked herself. Soon she finished eating and went her way. 

 Upon arriving at her room, Haengeun was so exhausted.

 "Argh. So tired. Tomorrow is the first day, need to sleep" she said. She went in the bathroom and did her routine.

 While Haengeun was in the bathroom, a boy entered the room.

 "Oh, I guess I have a roommate now. He sure is early." the boy said. Unpacking his things, he observed the other side of the room. He saw the closet slightly open, a piropiro stuff toy on the bed with purple bed sheet and 2 picture frames on the side table. 

 "How weird, he owns a piropiro?" he said, slightly confused.

 The door of the bathroom opened slightly and revealed a wet Haengeun wrapped in a bathrobe and towel. She stepped out of the room and noticed something was different. Just then, she saw a boy looking right at her, she begun to panic. She instantly run back to the bathroom.

 Upon hearing the knob of the bathroom turning, the boy decided to take a good look of his new roommate. For the previous year, he lived alone which he pretty much enjoyed. Now, he wanted to know if he'll like his roommates. His roommate then stepped out of the bathroom with a bathrobe on and a towel on his head. To him, he saw a girl. He was shocked and couldn't move. His roommate looked cute and he was petrified. He wanted to speak but his roommate rushed back inside the bathroom.

 "Omona! My roommate is already here! What's worst is that he saw he like this!? Did he notice!?" Haengeun said to herself. She was panicking inside the bathroom. Inhale, exhale that's all she did for a couple of moments. 

 "I need to get dressed. I'm just going to get my clothes and I'll introduce myself, PROPERLY." she said, grabbing the doorknob. She went out again, got her clothes as quickly as possible and went back inside.

 "Did I scare him? I didn't do anything, right?" the boy said to himself. He didn't know what to do, for a couple of moments all he could hear was his heartbeat. His heartbeat, that's a little faster than it should be. He then got a hold of himself, suddenly his mysterious roommate got out of the bathroom. He opened his mouth to talk but before he could say a word, his roommate rushed back to the bathroom. 

 "Argh! I can't take it anymore!" he said, then went out of the room. 

 "I'm finally done. Blow drying my hair took a long time. I can't do this everyday. I guess, i have no choice huh?" Haengeun said. Once she went out of the bathroom, the boy was nowhere to be found.

 "Where could he be?" she asked herself. She fixed her things and sat on her bed.

 "Ah! I have to cut my hair? Do I have to?" Haengeun asked herself. She loves her shoulder length brown hair. Since she was young, her hair had always been important to her. It was the only way people could distinguish her between her twin. Now she's debating on whether to cute her hair short to lessen her bathroom time or keep it and wear a wig. 

 "I thought wearing a wig would be fine. Man, why do I have to share a room!?" she cursed under her breath.

 Suddenly the door of her room, opened. There stood a boy with the cutest eyes, eyeing Haengeun. Haengeun felt a blush and begun to speak.

 "Annyeong. I just want to apologize for the way I acted awhile ago. I'm Kim Kyuneun, nice to meet you." Haengeun said, standing up and bowing 90 degrees to the boy in front of her. After introducing herself, she gave him a smile and waited for his response.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who could her roommate be? Did he notice her secret?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------