Chapter 28

Fate or random luck?

 

 The moment their hyungs left the room, neither Gongchan nor Haengeun spoke. Haengeun's mind was full of thoughts. She couldn't seem to grasp what happened today. It all seemed like a dream to her. Never in her life had she had a celebration with her friends, except her oppa. That sudden thought made her pout. Oppa, it’s my birthday today. Do you remember? You even picked flowers from your eomma's garden, so you can give me a gift. Oh, oppa. Where are you?, she thought to herself while cleaning the mess in their room.

 Gongchan remained silent because of irritation. He can’t remove everything that he witnessed. Does Jinyoung hyung meant all those in a friendly way or is it something deeper?, he asked himself. He walked towards his bed and kneeled. He searched for his present, when he found it she stood up. Andwae, I know hyung won’t feel something for Haengeun-ah as long as she’s pretending to be Kyuneun. Gong Chanshik, get a hold of yourself. You are the only one she entrusted with this secret. I’m the only one who can like her without thinking that I’m gay, he thought to himself with a victorious smile.

 “Haengeun-ah”, Gongchan said in a soft voice.

 “Ne?”, Haengeun said looking up. She was almost finished in cleaning.

 “Are you done?”

 “Almost. Waeyo?”

 “Pali!”

 “Arrasso”, Haengeun said throwing the last wrapper.

 “I’m done. So what is it Chanshik oppa?”, she added.

 Kim Haengeun, happy birthday.”, Gongchan said with a cheeky smile and handed Haengeun a box.

 Haengeun took the box from Gongchan and excitedly unwrapped it. Inside was something she never expected to receive from him.

 “Ch-ch-chanshik oppa”, Haengeun squeaked.

 “It’s not much and I’m not sure if it’s your type”, Gongchan confessed, slightly blushing.

 Haengeun held a lavender colored dress. Inside the box was a matching pair of flat shoes. She had never seen such a beautiful dress.

 Seeing Haengeun observing his gift, Gongchan spoke.

 “What are you waiting for? Try it on, Haengeun-shi.”

 Haengeun nodded and grabbed the shoes from the box. She hurriedly went to the bathroom and wore the dress. The moment she went out, Gongchan dropped whatever he was doing. He stopped breathing for a while. He had never seen Haengeun looking like a real girl up close. She’s really beautiful. Haengeun please stay that way, no more boy clothes, he thought.

 Still observing herself, Haengeun spoke.

 “So, Chanshik oppa. How do I look? I can’t believe you got me the right size, even the correct shoe size!”

 “Who are you and what did you do to my roommate?”, Gongchan joked.

 “Oppa!”

 “Kidding. You look beautiful. I made the right decision on choosing that dress. Haengeun-ah, stay like that. Don’t wear boy clothes anymore.”, Gongchan begged.

 “Ha-ha, you know very well I can’t do that. Oppa is till nowhere to be found. Luck isn’t on my side but we’ll find him. By that time, no more boy clothes I promise.”, Haengeun said staring at her reflection. She missed seeing herself wearing a dress. She begun to twirl and twirl.

 See? You missed wearing girls’ clothes. Stay that way. You’re more beautiful that way, Gongchan thought to himself. Seeing Haengeun like that was a rare event and he knew it. Instantly, he took out his phone and said.

 “Picture?”

 “Umm, okay!”

 All night long, both took selcas. They were laughing and being silly with their poses. Haengeun no longer want to leave WM Academy. She was having the time of her life but she knew she can’t stay forever. She needs to find her oppa soon. She can no longer waste anymore time. Gongchan made up his mind. He can’t let Haengeun out of his life. There was no way, he’ll let her go. He was willing to do anything in his power to keep her. His feelings for her were no longer mere likeness, it turned into love.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A perfect gift for a perfect girl, huh? Seems like Gongchan is really in love with her. How will Haengeun react when she finds out? And how will Gongchan react if he knows how Haengeun feels towards his hyung??

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I'm multitasking! Oh yeah! Watching MBLAQ's Hello Baby, reading a manga and typing too. I think I can still add another chapter however the chapter after that isn't finish yet. I mean, I don't know what to write anymore! I need to have a new inspiration! XD