Chapter 20

Fate or random luck?

 

 Gongchan's birthday soon ended. The place where the party was held was full of cake bits and icing. The frosting war became so intense. Gongchan and Kyuneun were really full of icing. Sandeul and Baro went a little too far. 
 
 "Hyungs! Look at the mess you guys did?! Cleaning this will be hard.", Kyuneun said while wiping the table.
 
 "Ow, baby. Mianhe. You and Channie were the perfect target. We did went a little too far.", Sandeul said, he too then started to help clean up.
 
 "A little?! Have you seen what Kyuneun and I? We look like two walking cake.", Gongchan said throwing a cloth to Sandeul. It hit Sandeul right in the face which made everyone laugh.
 
 "Mianhe, Channie. ha-ha-ha-ha.", Baro barked.
 
 For the rest of the evening, laughter filled their usual spot. CNU tried his best to remind his dongsaengs to stop playing because they needed to clean the place right away. Sandeul and Baro never ran out of something to bicker about and never got tired of picking on their maknaes.
 
 Gongchan felt like today was the best birthday he ever had, Even though he was covered in icing and contastanly getting picked on, he was having so much fun. Just seeing Haengeun have fun was enough for him.
 
 Haengeun never had fun like that ever since her oppa moved. Being with her hyungs makes her so happy. Throwing that surprise party for her Chanshik oppa was one of the best decision she made.
 
 Everybody seemed so happy expect for Jinyoung. Sure, he laughs once in a while but ever since  he had that talk with CNU, he can't think straight. Soon the six boys called it a night.
 
 "Goodnight Channie, happy birthday again! Oh yeah, Ahji? Great party! Sorry for causing a mess.", Baro sheepishly said.
 
 "Happy birthday Gongchan!", Sandeul said hugging Gongchan,
 
 "Eww, you're so sticky.  ha-ha-ha.", he said when he broke the hug.
 
 "Goodnight, baby. Great party.", he said patting Kyuneun on the head.
 
 "Kyuneun-ah, great party. Messy but great. Channie, happy birthday again. Goodnight, its getting very late.", CNU said waving goodbye.
 
 "Happy birthday Channie.", Jinyoung said hugging Gongchan.
 
 "Goodnight.", he said not looking at Kyuneun.
 
 "Goodnight Sunwoo hyung, Junghwan hyung, Dongwoo hyung and Jinyoung hyung.", Haengeun said.
 
 After each bid their goodbye, they separated and went to each of their rooms. Once Baro and Sandeul got to their room, both took turns on washing up and fell asleep right away. Almost the same time Baro and Sandeul arrived at their room, CNU and Jinyoung just got back to their room too.
 
 "Hyung, I'm going to take a bath first.", Jinyoung said emotionless. 
 
 CNU nodded. After 30 minutes, Jinyoung went out of the bathroom and CNU took his back. He remained emotionless until CNU returned.
 
 "You're scary me, Jinyoung-ah.", CNU said sitting on his bed.
 
 Just then, Jinyoung looked up with his dead eyes.
 
 "YA! STOP THAT! Seriously.", CNU said throwing a pillow to Jinyoung and it hit him on the face.
 
 "Ouch! What's that for hyung?", Jinyoung said throwing the pillow back to his hyung. It hit CNU too and he finally laugh.
 
 "That's the Jinyoung I know and love. Come on, let's get some sleep. Gongchan's party was so tiring. Goodnight Jinyoung-ah.", CNU said yawning.
 
 "Goodnight, CNU hyung.", Jinyoung replied.
 
 He laid on his bed and tried to go to sleep. His body wants to sleep but his mind was racing. He can't stop thinking about what CNU said. Do I? Do I?, he keeps on asking himself. He kept on changing positions on his bed.
 
 "Argh! I can't sleep. Damn it! CNU hyung, pabo!", Jinyoung cursed his sleeping roommate. He can't take it anymore.
 
 "What's with Kim Kyuneun? What are you to me? Could CNU hyung be right? Maybe. Maybe he's right. But if he's right then that means. . . ", he stopped for a moment. He can't say it.
 
 *GULP* "That means I'm. . . . . . ", he continued.
 
 "gay", he whispered.
 
 "ANDWAE!", he screamed.
 
 Good thing CNU didn't wake up. For the rest of the night, he kept on tossing from left and right on his bed and denying that he likes Kyuneun. He kept on thinking of other reasons why he was like that whenever Kyuneun was near.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Jung Jinyoung is slowly going crazy. He needs to clear this is up right away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Our internet connection . I can't access a lot of sites at the same time. Argh! Oh well.