Chapter 49

Fate or random luck?

 

 Monday night came and finally Haengeun returned to the academy. Kyuneun came by for a visit. The moment he broke the news to her, she can’t help but squeal. Having her twin around for once was great. Those few days with Kyuneun was full of fun. There was no hiding that he was surprised and shocked when he saw his noona with shorter hair.

 “Haengeun-ah, why did you cut up her hair?”, Kyuneun asked holding his noona’s hair.

 “Well, I just thought why not try a different hairstyle. Why don’t you like it?”

 Kyuneun just laughed at his twin.

 “Ani, now we look more like twins.”, he chuckled.

 Of course within that short time with her dongsaeng, Haengeun told him the real reason for cutting her hair short. She even told him about where she was studying and her recent discovery.

 “Jinja? You found hyung? How is he? Does he still remember me?”, Kyuneun asked all at the same time.

 Haengeun smiled at his reaction. She didn’t expect him to take all of those in such a good way. It pretty much showed how much he loves her.

 “Don’t worry, Kyuneun-ah. Oppa remembers you.”, she answered.

 “Oh, I love to see him. Besides he still owes me a new robot, he destroyed mine remember?”, Kyuneun said.

 Upon reaching their room, Haengeun was excited yet nervous on seeing Gongchan. She can’t hide the fact that she lied to him. The truth behind her ridiculous request was that she just wants to spend time her brother without a care in the world. She just wanted to be free from anything related to the academy. Before she entered, she took a deep breath and prepared herself. To her surprise, no one was inside the room.

 “Mmm, Chanshik oppa isn’t here? But it’s almost 10 pm, maybe he’s still with the others.”, she said to herself. She started unpacking her things and went to the bathroom afterwards. The moment she went out of the bathroom, a scream was heard which caused her to move back a bit.

 “HAENGEUN!”, Gongchan screamed when he realized that it was her standing outside the bathroom door. Without further ado, he excitedly ran towards her and hugged her.

 “I missed you so much! When did you arrived?”, Gongchan asked while twirling her around.

 “C-c-can’t breathe.”, Haengeun whispered. Hearing that, Gongchan released her from his hug and waited for her response.

 “I missed you too, oppa. I arrived a few minutes ago, it’s good to be back. So what did I miss?”, Haengeun asked while brushing her hair.

 “YA! DO KNOW HOW WORRIED SICK I WAS WHEN YOU WERE GONE!? HOW COULD YOU RESIST NOT TALKING TO ME?!”, Gongchan exploded. He was still holding a little grudge on her about that silly request of hers.

 “You’re still mad at me about that? Come on, oppa. Ya, I fulfilled my promise. I was safe. See? No bruises, no cuts, no dislocated bones. I’m fit as a fiddle. And I returned, didn’t I?”, Haengeun said.

 *EXHALE* “Right, you did. Good girl.”, Gongchan said patting her on the head. Haengeun just did a merong and continued to brush her hair.

 “You missed a lot of things and I’m not going to tell you anything about it.”, Gongchan teased.

 “MWO!? OPPA!”, Haengeun whined.

 “That’s your punishment for not telling me ahead of time that you’re going. Go to sleep. We have a big day tomorrow.”, Gongchan said turning off the lights.

 “Oppa! Wae?”, Haengeun whined once more.

 “Goodnight Haengeun-shi. Sweet dreams!”, Gongchan said, pretending not to hear her whining.

 “Aisht. Nappeun neo! Fine, goodnight to you too. Sleep tight.”

 “I really did miss you oppa.”, Haengeun whispered before drifting off.

 Gongchan just smiled when he heard Haengeun utter those words. He really can’t wait for tomorrow to come. For tomorrow, their plan would start. They just hoped that this time, nothing would backfire at them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Haengeun returned to the academy after a few days with her twin. She's feeling refreshed and better than before. The moment Gongchan saw her, he just couldn't let go. How he missed her so. He can't for tomorrow to come, will it be alright? How will Haengeun react once she finds out what B1A4 planned for her?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 To all my beautiful readers, I really appreciate your comments. I love you guys! I hope the ending that I will do, will be enough for you. Pero don't expect too much, ha? I don't want to disappoint you guys.

 Anyways, keep reading!

 ThanKYU <3