Chapter 8

Fate or random luck?

Annyeong guys! I'm sorry I took so long. Christmas vacation is almost over, it's my last day. So when classes resume, I won't be able to update regularly. I hope you guys will be patient with me. :]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 "Annyeong hyungs! Sorry I didn't meet you guys this morning. We got a little late because someone didn't wake up early.", Chanshik said while hitting Kyuneun's arm lightly.

 "Aw! It's not my fault, hyung! I woke up several times but you won't budge.", Haengeun said rubbing her arm.

 B1A4 on the other hand was staring at the boys arguing in frong of them. They still don't know who the beside Chanshik is.

 "Ahem. Channie, you won't mind introducing your friend to us. Right?", said the boy with glasses.

 "Ah, mianhe. Hyungs, this is my roommate and classmate, Kim Kyuneun-ah. He's a tranferee.", Chanshik said.

 "Annyeong. Pleased to meet you.", Haengeun bowed and smiled at each of the boys in front of her.

 She noticed they were all good looking but one boy caught her attention the most. It was the phoenix eyed boy from yesterday. The boy was cuter than she remembered. Haengeun! Breathe! Remember, you are KYUNEUN!, she reminded herself.

 "Annyeong! I'm Cha Sunwoo but you can call me, Baro.", said the blonde haired boy.

 "Hello, Kyuneun-ah! I'm Lee Junghwan. They call me, Sandeul.", said the boy with a cute smile.

 "Hi, I'm Shin Dongwoo. CNU for short.", said the boy with glasses.

 Finally the phoenix eyed boy spoke and Haengeun felt her heart skipped a beat.

 "Annyeong. I'm Jung Jinyoung, nice to meet you." 

 For a short moment, Haengeun can't take her eyes off of the boy named, Jinyoung. She knew that there was something about him that makes her feel weird inside.

 "Finally, I met you guys. Chanshik-hyung won't stop talking about you guys. Since he is the youngest and he's my hyung, all of you will be my hyungs.", she managed to say.

 For a minute there, no one spoke. They were all taken by the sight of the boy in front of them. There was no doubt that they found him too cute, even cuter than Channie.

 "Did you just say "Chanshik"?", Baro asked slightly amused. 

 Chanshik lowered his head out of embarrassment, his hyungs aren't used to calling him by his real name. Instead they call him, "Gongchan".

 "Ne. Wae?", Haengeun asked in confusion.

 With that, the 4 boys burst to laughter.

 "YA! HYUNGS! IT'S MY NAME, WHY DO YOU GUYS HAVE TO LAUGH EVERY TIME YOU HEAR IT?!", Gongchan said, irritated.

 "Mianhe, Channie.", Jinyoung said while wiping his eyes.

 "Nothing to worry about, Kyuneun-shi. We are just not used to hear someone call him by that. We call him, "Gongchan".", he said to Kyuneun who looked super confused.

 "Oh"

 "You are so cute!", Sandeul said out of nowhere and begun to pinch Haengeun's cheeks.

 Gongchan became alert, he wanted to take Sandeul's hands off of Kyuneun's cheeks.

 "Are you sure you're a boy? You are too cute!", Sandeul added.

 For the nth time, Haengeun begun to explain.

 "Ne. I'm a boy. I just look like my noona. See?", she said handing over a picture.

 Four boys are now staring at the picture.

 "This is your noona? Cheongmal yeppo.", Baro said.

 "Ne, your twin is really pretty.", CNU agreed.

 "Does she have a boyfriend?", Sandeul asked.

 Jinyoung was the only one who didn't speak. Something was bothering him. To him the twins in the picture were sort of familiar, he just can't pin point what is it.

 Hearing all those compliments, Haengeun begun to blush.

 "Omo! He's blushing. So cute!", Sandeul pointed out.

 "Komawo, that's what my nona would say. Ummm, she doesn't have a boyfriend, hyung.", Haengeun answered. She still doesn't know how to call them, their other names seemed weird to her. So she said,

 "Umm, hyungs? Can I just call you with your real names?"

 The boys were shocked. No one has ever asked them that. Seeing their shocked faces, Haengeun begun to speak.

 "B-b-but if you don't want to, its okay.", looking slightly embarrassed. She was pouting again.

 Seeing Kyuneun's pouting face again, Gongchan's heartbeat was fast again. Why does this keep happening?, he asked himself.

 "A-a-ani! Sure you can call us by our real names!", CNU blurted out. The other 3 just nodded. They can't seem to speak. The boy they just met made them speechless all of a sudden.

 "Jinja? You can't take that back, arrasso? Dongwoo-hyung, komawo!", Haengeun exclaimed.

 "Ah, guys? Let's eat already. Time's running out.", Gongchan reminded them.

 There was a problem, there were only 5 trays but there were 6 boys present on the table. Haengeun stood to ger her own but Jinyoung stopped her.

 "Don't go. Just share with me.", Jinyoung said while pushing his tray towards Kyuneun.

 When Jinyoung's voice reached Haengeun's ears, her heart had gone insane again. She couldn't speak, so she just nodded in response. For the rest of lunch time, the 5 boys she met were playing around. It reminded her of the boys she saw yesterday. Then it hit her, those boys were the same boys she's with now. She laughed with them, she felt comfortable.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hanegun finally met B1A4. How will things be after their meeting?