Chapter 34

Fate or random luck?

 

 Days have passed since CNU, Baro and Sandeul stayed with Gongchan and Haengeun. They enjoyed their time at the Kim residence. Haengeun showed them around her neighborhood. They gladly followed her around. The four boys never thought that those few days would be that fun.

 Gongchan was falling more and more for Haengeun. Despite the number of people knowing her secret, he still thinks that he has a special place in Haengeun’s heart. Even though he was talking to his hyungs, he feels that something was wrong between them. CNU tried his best to act normal, he did. It’s just that every time he sees Gongchan with Haengeun, he has those urges to interrupt them. He still doesn’t know why.

 Baro slowly realized how much Haengeun means to him. His heart beats faster whenever he saw her. His voice cracks whenever she was near him. He knew that Gongchan loves her but he loves her too. He was willing to fight for her. Sandeul was trying his best to make Haengeun realize his true intentions. Of course, he remained affectionate and jolly with her. He was willing to do anything to make her see him as more than a friend. He could feel Gongchan stares whenever he hugged her. He wasn’t willing to feel inferior on their maknae.

 Monday came and it was the first day of the new semester. Haengeun with Gongchan, Baro, Sandeul and CNU returned to WM Academy the night before. They were suppose to go back Sunday morning but Baro and Sandeul played a trick on them.

 “Chanshik oppa! Pali!! I don’t want to be late!”, Haengeun shouted at her slow roommate.

 Aisht. You don’t have to shout, you know? Come on, I’m done. Kaja?”, Gongchan said, throwing his bag over his shoulder.

 The school bell rang, both knew they were late. They ended up running to their room. When they got there, their teacher was there already. They got scolded and seated next to each other. Despite being tired from running, Haengeun was smiling. It was just like this during our first day last semester. It’s weird how time flies so fast, she thought.

 Noticing Haengeun was smiling, Gongchan nudged her shoulder and whispered.

 “Kyuneun-ah, is something wrong?”

 Haengeun just shook her head and focused on their teacher. Gongchan shrugged it off and listened as well. Time flew by and class was over. Just like before, Gongchan and Haengeun went to B1A4’s usual spot.

 “Baby~”, Sandeul sang running towards Kyuneun.

 Hearing Sandeul’s voice, the rest of B1A4 stopped what they were doing and looked straight at the two boys approaching them. Jinyoung’s heartbeat fasten the moment his eyes found Kyuneun’s face. It’s been a while since I saw him. He’s still as cute as I remembered. Did his hair grew in length?, he thought. A smile appeared on his face. CNU noticed his unexpected smile and nudged him.

 “Baby~”, Sandeul sang again throwing his arms around Kyuneun.

 “Op-er I mean, hyung! What are you doing?”, Haengeun asked wiggling her way out of Sandeul’s embrace.

 “Oww, I just missed you. Can’t a hyung miss his dongsaeng??”, Sandeul said in a cute way.

 Haengeun faced Sandeul and smacked him on the head.

 “Missed me?? You just saw me last night and the day before and the day before that.”, she said escaping Sandeul’s hug.

 “Ne, hyung. You saw enough of Kyuneun-ah.”, Gongchan said.

 “Sandeul, you’re unfair. You spent the most time with Ahji. You weren’t sharing her! I mean him.”, Baro said in an irritated manner.

 “Mwo? I did not. If that’s so maybe Baby was just having such a good time with me instead of you guys.”, Sandeul said.

 “Kojitmal.”, CNU said right away.

 While the others were arguing, Jinyoung can’t help but lost in some way. Did I miss something?, he asked himself. He didn’t spend much time with his friends last sem break. He can’t help feeling that something major happened for the last few days.

 “Ya? Did something happened while I was gone?”, Jinyoung asked.

 No one spoke right away. No one knew how to answer JInyoung’s answer. It was as if they were scared that if they speak, something would go wrong. They kept a promise to Haengeun that they won’t say a word about her secret.

 Noticing the silence that happened, Gongchan spoke for the team.

 “Ani, Jinyoung hyung. We just stayed at Kyuneun-ah’s place instead of mine.”

 “MWO!? THEY STAYED AT YOUR HOUSE!?” Jinyoung asked almost shouting which made Haengeun jump.

 “Ne. It was kind of unexpected. I mean, really unexpected. Someone just rang our doorbell and there they were. You know what Jinyoung hyung? They looked totally homeless outside our house.”, Haengeun chuckled.

 Hearing that Haengeun called them homeless once again, CNU, Baro and Sandeul braced for an attack. They tickled her which caused them to fall on the ground. JInyoung was still confused and not convinced that nothing really happened.

 “YA! YA! HYUNGS! STOP IT!”, Haengeun shouted while still on the ground. The older boys didn’t stop on tickling her.

 “Arra. Arra. You guys aren’t homeless. STOP IT, PLEASE?”, she begged. That the only time that they stopped.

 Gongchan was still laughing while helping Haengeun up.

 “Gwenchana?”, he asked, a smile still present on his face.

 “Ne.”, Haengeun said brushing dirt off of his clothes. She noticed Jinyoung’s stares and became conscious all of a sudden. Why is he looking at me like that? Is something on my face?, she asked herself.

 Since when they became that close? I never saw them have a tickle fight before. Argh! I missed a lot. I can’t believe they had a sleepover at Kyuneun’s house. Damn!, Jinyoung mentally cursed.

 “This is all Noona’s fault.”, he whispered.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 They're back and everything became better than before. Gongchan's feelings became deeper, Baro is no longer confused, Sandeul is determined and CNU is confused. JInyoung on one hand feels lost. He feels like he missed a lot of things. Will the five of them be alright?? 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Annyeong! Do you guys hate me?? SORRY!!! SO SORRY!! Please stay patient with me. This chapter , right!? Argh!! What is wrong with me?!