Chapter 66 CNU's Ending

Fate or random luck?

 

 Afternoon classes were over and B1A4 together with Kyuneun was spending their free time at their usual spot. Laughter filled their place. Baro and Sandeul were picking on their maknaes while Jinyoung tried his best to stop his dongsaengs. That was their typical routine. Usually it would be CNU’s job to stop their dongsaengs but today he wasn’t in the mood at all. He just grabbed a manga from his bag and started to read.

 “CNU hyung, come play with us.” Baro said.

 “Ne, hyung! Play with us.” Sandeul added.

 CNU just rolled his eyes at his silly dongsaengs and continued to read. The story that he was reading captured his interest right away. Oh, Miyaka-chan is so cute but a little dense. Just like someone I know, he chuckled silently. He continued to read as his dongsaengs played and played. Oh, so his friends confessed to her. That’s nice. Who could resist Miyaka-chan’s charms? She’s running away? Bad choice, Miyaka-chan. He thought. He was engrossed with reading that he didn’t notice that Kyuneun was about to fall on him. He caught him in the arms.

 “Oh, mianhe hyung.” Kyuneun said, trying to stand up.

 CNU was staring at Kyuneun’s face. “Be careful, Haengeun-ah” He whispered. He felt something different when he caught Kyuneun. He shrugged that feeling off and continued reading.

 “Gwenchana?” Gongchan asked Kyuneun. Kyuneun nodded.

 Mwo? Miyaka-chan has a twin. She used her twin to change places because she couldn’t choose between her friends. That’s just-----, CNU thought. He couldn’t finish what he was thinking. His eyes went straight to Kyuneun. Then it hit him. He dropped his manga which caused everyone to stop.

 “Dongwoo hyung, gwenchana?” Kyuneun asked.

 CNU continued to look at him. No way, could it be? Did she really?, he asked.

 “Hyung?” Kyuneun asked again.

 “Okay, enough. What’s this?” CNU asked, angrily.

 The rest were shocked with CNU’s reaction. Never had they seen him act like that towards Kyuneun.

 “Hyung, calm down” Sandeul said, grabbing CNU’s shoulders.

 “Aniyo. This has to end! Did you think this would work?!”, CNU shouted.

 Again everyone was surprised with CNU, everyone except Kyuneun. He smiled at CNU. Finally, someone noticed. About time, he thought.

 “Dongwoo hyung, calm down” Kyuneun repeated what Sandeul said.

 “ANDWAE! THIS HAS TO END, NOW!”, CNU screamed and started to walked away, leaving his friends behind.

 “CNU HYUNG!” Gongchan screamed.

 “YA! Hyung!? Where are you going?” Baro asked.

 “What was that about?” Sandeul asked Kyuneun.

 “Molla.”, Kyuneun answered with a smirk. I guess, he really loves my sister. He discovered her plan. Good luck, Noona! I hope he’s the one you’re waiting for, he thought.

 CNU was irritated. He can’t believe he was slow again. How come I didn’t realize it sooner?, he asked himself. Unconsciously, his feet dragged him somewhere familiar. Still panting, due to his extensive run he went inside the bookstore.

 “This place, it’s telling me you’re here.” He whispered to himself as he scanned the entire front of the bookstore. Seeing that the person he was looking for wasn’t there, panic roused in him.

 He started to search the different sections of the bookstore. Starting to feel hopeless and tired, his legs gave up. He was now sitting on the floor, looking up. “Where are you?” He asked but no one answered him. He exhaled and turned to the left, he then saw something that made his heart beat fast.

 He started to stand up and walked towards her. He looked at what section she was. Of course, the manga section. Pabo, he mentally slapped himself. Carefully, he followed her around the shelves. Gathering his courage, he spoke.

 “I’m glad I’ve found you” He whispered to her.

 Haengeun was growing bored staying at their house and she wanted to read some mangas since she finished the entire volumes she had. She remembered the bookstore that she went with CNU and decided to go there. After several wrong turns and so, she finally founded it. She instantly looked for the manga section, once she found it she excitedly looked for something to read.

 Fairy Tail? Naruto? One Piece? What to read?, she asked herself as she scanned each shelf. Her searched was stopped when she heard a familiar voice, she turned around and her eyes almost popped out. “W-w-w-hy are you here?” She asked right away.

 CNU smiled at how shocked Haengeun was. “Is that how you say ‘Hi’ to someone?” He asked, playfully.

 “Mianhe, Oppa. Is just that, you have classes right?” She asked not looking at him.

 “Right, WE do have classes. What are you doing here, huh?” He asked in return.

 “Mianhe oppa. It’s just that, I-I-I-I” Before she could finish her sentence, CNU wrapped his arms around Haengeun. She was shocked but soon, she wrapped her arms around him as well.

 “You got me so worried, Haengeun-ah. Never do that again, arrasso?” CNU said with a serious tone and face. Haengeun blushed, she had never been that close to CNU before. She lowered her gaze and apologized again.

 “Look at me” He ordered but she continued to look down. This made CNU frustrated, so had no choice but to hold her chin and forcefully make her look at him.

 “That’s better. I can see your beautiful face.” He said, face to face. Again, Haengeun blushed. *THUMP THUMP THUMP* Her heart was going insane and she knew that CNU knew it too. “I love you” He whispered before crashing his lips on hers. The kiss was slow yet full of emotions. She kissed him back with the same force as his. Never had both thought a kiss would be that wonderful.

 “I love you too, Oppa.” She said, breaking the kiss. CNU was at bliss. The girl that he and his friends love, loves her back. Nothing could be better than this, he thought. He held her hand and squeezed it.

 “So why don’t we look for something to bring home then?” He suggested. Haengeun happily nodded and led him to other shelves. After finding something, both of them left the bookstore walking hand-in-hand.

 Swaying their hands, Haengeun looked at CNU and spoke. “I’m so lucky” She said. CNU looked at her with confusion. She smiled at how slow her oppa was. “Well, I think I’m lucky because even though my Dongwoo oppa is a little slow, he still found me.”

 CNU stopped walking and faced her. A smile spread on his face. Slowly minimizing the space between their face, he spoke. “Ani, I’m the lucky one because even if I’m the last one to find out, I’m still one you choose.” He kissed her once more. Breaking the kiss, Haengeun walked ahead of him. CNU was shocked and looked at her.

 She turned around and said, “Whatever you say”. He walked towards her and placed his arms on her waist.

 “I love you, Haengeun-ah”

 “I love you too” 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Annyeong guys! I know that I said that my fic is already finished but of course, I also said that of I ever thought of how CNU's Baro's and Sandeul's ending I would post them right? So here is CNU's ending. I had some help for this chapter's plot. Do you guys like it? I like how mspanda97 thought of this plot. Is she a genius or what? I'll try to write Baro's and Sandeul's too. I just have to take a quick shower first.

ThanKYU <3