Chapter 42

Fate or random luck?

 

 After a few minutes, a person’s shadow was present and Jinyoung was forced to look up. His eyes widen in shock. Could this be real or just my imagination playing with me? Could it be true?, he asked himself. Before he could open his mouth to speak, that person spoke with a very familiar voice that he knew by heart.

 “Did you for wait long, oppa?”, the person asked with the sweetest voice.

 Jinyoung was stunned once more. What the heck is happening with me? JUNG JINYOUNG!? Speak! Move! You are not a statue!, he ordered himself. He open his mouth and spoke.

 “W-w-who are you?”, he asked hoarsely.

 “Annyeong, I’m Kim Haengeun. It’s nice to see you again, Jinyoung oppa.”, Haengeun said throwing her arms around Jinyoung.

 Haengeun. Kim Haengeun. Who is she really?, Jinyoung asked. He was frozen once again. When he was released from the surprising hug, he gathered up the strength to talk.

 *EXHALE* “Okay. Can you please, tell me what’s going on? What do you mean by everything that you just said? The necklace, is it really yours? Are you really a girl? Does it mean that Kyuneun doesn’t exist?”, he asked all at the same time.

 Good, he’s responding now. Time for the truth, fighting!, Haengeun cheered herself. She tried her best to smile and begun to tell everything. She started from her desire to enter WM Academy until her recent realization. She also told Jinyoung about her quest to find her lost ‘oppa’, which she now found. When she told him that she was really the girl he was talking about a while ago, she couldn’t help but tear up once again. Finally she was done. Done telling the truth, done lying, done pretending and most of all, done searching. 

 The whole time that Haengeun was speaking, mixed emotions were present within Jinyoung. He felt betrayed yet there was loyalty; sad yet happy; angry yet relieved. He doesn’t know which one to feel. His mind was about to blow and his heart was about to explode. Too much thoughts, too much emotions. When Haengeun finished, he just stared at her. Then looked somewhere else. That was too much for him to handle, his legs moved involuntarily. Unexpectedly, he was walking away. He wasn’t running, he was just walking. He didn’t even turn back to give Haengeun a final look. He was a mess and he knew that.

 Noticing Jinyoung’s weird reactions, Haengeun knew that it wasn’t a good sign. The moment that he stood up, her heart was beating so fast. What is he doing?, she asked herself. And then, Jinyoung was walking away.

 “Oppa! Where are you going? Oppa!?”, she yelled but it was no use. Jinyoung didn’t even hear her cries, so she tried once again.

 “Oppa!”, she screamed. Unfortunately, Jinyoung was out of sight. She wanted to ran after him but her legs were glued to the ground. There was no use, he was gone.

 “Oppa. Oppa. Oppa.”, she cried until tears fell from her eyes. She fell to the ground.

 “Oppa. . .Oppa. . . Kajima. . Kajima. . Jebal . . Oppa. .”, she continued to cry.

 Enough! I can’t take it anymore!, Gongchan yelled in his mind. Seeing Haengeun that way, hurts him too much. He doesn’t care if his hyungs would pin him to the ground once again, he just wants to be with her. He stood up and rushed to her side, knocking down his hyungs.

 “Haengeun-ah. Haengeun-ah. Oppa is here, shhh. I’m here.”, Gongchan said cradling Haengeun into his arms. Haengeun looked up and buried her face on his chest.

 “Chanshik oppa. It’s over. It’s over. He won’t accept me. He rejected me. He left. I did all of this for nothing. Oppa, eottoke? Eottoke?”, Haengeun cried to his chest.

 “Sshhh, Haengeun. It’s going to be alright. Sshhh. Uljima, uljima.”, Gongchan said, fighting back his tears. He was hurting too.

 Baro, CNU and Sandeul couldn’t take it anymore too. They followed their maknae and stayed beside them.

 “Ahji, uljima. Jebal? Baro oppa is here.”, Baro said caressing Haengeun hair.

 “Baby, Sandeul oppa is here too. Please stop crying. Everything will be alright soon. Please stop.”, Sandeul said wrapping his arms around the expose parts of Haengeun’s body.

 “They’re right, Haengeun-ah. It will be okay soon. We are here for you. Your Chanshik oppa, Sunwoo oppa, Junghwan oppa and I, Dongwoo oppa. We won’t leave you. So please, stop crying.”, CNU begged.

 Hearing those kind words from her friends, Haengeun cried even harder. It pained her more knowing that these people care so much for her, and all she did was lie and deceive them for her own selfish agenda. It’s really over. Jinyoung oppa is out of reach. I thought he would accept me with open arms. I mean, it seemed that he cares for the owner of the necklace so I thought that if he knew the whole truth, he would care for me as well. But I was wrong. He ran away from me. He turned his back not even saying goodbye. What have I done? Now things are more complicated than before, she thought still within the embrace and warmth of her oppas.

 Oh Haengeun-ah, why did I do this? Why did I even in? Why did I come up with this stupid plan? I thought that everything would be better once you told Jinyoung hyung the truth. I thought I would see your smiles once again. I thought I would make you happy but look at you now? Crying on my chest. Tugging on my arms. You look more miserable than before. I’m so sorry. I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to. I just want to have a chance with you, I just want you to see me, to love me. But I can’t do that unless that encounter happened. I’m sorry. I promise you, I won’t leave your side. I’ll be here even if you don’t need me. Your Chanshik oppa will always be here. I’m your angel, Gongchan thought, tightening the embrace. He was afraid that he let go, Haengeun would be gone.

 What have we done? Instead of becoming okay, you became worst. It pains me to see you like this Haengeun-ah. Your pain is my pain as well. I know what we did was for your own good but we didn’t expect this outcome. I love you, Haengeun and there’s nothing in this world I won’t do for you. Please stop crying, I’m begging you. My heart breaks with every tear that comes out of your eyes. I will do everything to make you happy again. Please stop, Sandeul begged looking at Haengeun. How he wanted to take her away from Gongchan’s embrace and engulf her in his own.

 Ahji, uljima. What happened to you and Jinyoung hyung? Did he hurt you? Why are you crying like that? What did he do? I’m sorry for agreeing with this plan. Making you sad is the least thing I wanted to do to you. You are special to me, too special. No one can make you like this, no one. I promise, I’ll make him pay. I promise. So please, uljima, Baro thought curling his fists into a ball. He was so mad and he knew that jumping to conclusions was bad but he couldn’t stop himself. Haengeun was crying her eyes out and it was hurting him.

 We messed up, big time. I’m the hyung here, I should have predicted this. I knew Jinyoung the longest but I didn’t see this coming. Oh, now you’re suffering more than before. Mianhe, but I know my apology won’t mean a thing. There’s only one thing that would those tears gone and that frown upside, and that is for Jinyoung to accept everything. All I can do for now is keep you smiling, happy, entertain until you can be yourself once again. I can also hope, hope that soon this nightmare of yours ends. I’ll always be here with you, so are Channie, Baro and Sandeul. We will be here for you, don’t worry. So please, stop with the tears. It’s hurting me too much, CNU thought wiping a few tears. He had never shed a tear for a girl before expect for his eomma and noona. Haengeun means the world to him now, there was no point in hiding it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Gongchan, Baro, CNU and Sandeul's brilliant plan failed. They didn't even expect that something like that would happen. Jinyoung left Haengeun without any word and she was devastated and shocked. Why did Jinyoung go? Did she do something wrong? Gongchan, Baro, CNU and Sandeul were feeling the same thing. They were shocked about Jinyoung's reaction. Something is wrong and they're not willing to see Haengeun cry anymore. Each one of them expressed how much Haengeun means to them and they won't let anyone hurt her anymore, even if it's Jinyoung.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.

 Kiiyyyaaaaa!! Look at what I have done last night. Argh! This is really getting confusing!! I really don't know which guy to choose!! Help me!? Tell me, who do you like to be the lead? Originally it was supposed to be *toot* but now I don't know!! Help!!! Tell me!! Tell me!!! I'm going to wait for your responses, okay? ^^

 

 ThanKYU <3