Chapter 26

Fate or random luck?

 "Yeah! Now, which ride should we go on first? The rollercoaster?", Jinyoung said.

 Hearing the word "rollercoaster", Gongchan and Haengeun stopped breathing.

 "How about the Viking?", Baro suggested.

 *GULP* Gongchan and Haengeun did at the same time.

 "The one the goes up and down?? I forgot the name of that ride.", Sandeul added.

 Gonchan and Haengeun remained quiet. Both don't like scary rides. Heights was one of their problem. Noticing that Haengeun was going paler than usual, Gongchan poked her and mouthed that they should make a run for it.

 Make a run for it?, Haengeun thought. She loves Lotte World but those rides were too much for her to handle. Without hesitation, she agreed. Slowly she and Gongchan stepped backward. They were about to run when. . . . 

 "AND WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU TWO ARE GOING?!", Jinyoung said holding Gongchan and Kyuneun's shoulder.

 "N-n-nowhere, hyung.", Haengeun blurted out.

 "Kojitmal. It seemed like both of you were trying to run away.", Jinyoung said with a smirk.

 "A-a-ani.", Gongchan said.

 "Oww, our maknaes are scared. Kyopta!", Sandeul teased.

 "AM NOT!", Gongchan and Haengeun said at the same time.

 The the four hyungs had an evil plan. Jinyoung signaled CNU and Baro. Suddenly Gongchan was on CNU's shoulder while Kyuneun was on Baro's. 

 "YA! Sunwoo hyung! Put me down. It's my birthday.", Haengeun ordered.

 "HYUNG! PUT ME DOWN!", Gongchan screamed. 

 "Mianhe, we can't do that. Now, time to ride something.", Jinyoung said.

 "To the Viking! Kaja!", Sandeul screamed.

 CNU with Gongchan and Baro with Kyuneun followed the other two. There was no escape for Gongchan and Kyuneun. They tired to run away but failed. In the end, both rode the Viking. Before they could recover, they were dragged to the rollercoaster. And then to the other one. It went like that for the rest of the morning.

 Lunch time came and they stopped to eat and rest. Gongchan and Haengeun felt better. Soon it was Haengeun who was dragging B1A4 everywhere. She knew Lotte World by heart. Memories were floating back to her. Being there again on her birthday was special but being there with B1A4 was something else. She'd never been happier.

 B1A4 gladly followed Kyuneun and agreed on whatever ride he wants. Today was his, it's just right for him to have fun, all of them thought. Each time they saw Kyuneun happy, they felt their heart flutter. Each smile makes them melt. All they wanted was for him to enjoy his birthday. The day ended sooner than expected.

 "Time to leave.", Gongchan reminded them 

 "Bwo? Hajima.", Haengeun said pouting.

 "Don't worry. We still have to go somewhere. We're not going back yet.", Jinyoung reassured him.

 "Jinja? Okay, where to?", Haengeun asked.

 Nobody answered Haengeun's question, instead B1A4 motioned towards the exit of Lotte World. Before they left the amusement park. Haengeun bid her goodbye and whispered her thanks. Then they were on their way again.

 B1A4 together with the celebrant traveled to a familiar place. Haengeun begun to wonder if she was just imagining that they were on their way to her Uncle's place. Omona! Why are we here? Did Chanshik oppa told on me? Andwae, he won't do that! Right?, she thought. She became nervous all of a sudden.

 Going to Haengeun's Uncle for dinner was Gongchan's idea. He wanted her to be with a family member on her birthday. Sure her parents and dongsaeng weren't around but at least her uncle was here. Convincing her uncle wasn't hard, all I did was introduce myself and tell my plan. I can't believe he's willing to keep this outrageous secret of hers, Gongchan thought.

 Arriving at Kim Dongmin's front yard, Haengeun couldn't understand a thing.

 "H-h-hyungs, what are we doing here?", she asked nervously.

 Sandeul smiled and spoke.

 "We are here to have dinner with your Uncle."

 "Ne, your birthday won't be complete without a family member to celebrate with.", CNU added.

 Haengueun was moved. She never knew that her hyungs cares for her that much. Tears begun to fill her eyes again.

 "Aigoo. Are you crying? Don't. If your Uncle sees you like that, he might think we did something to you.", Baro joked.

 "Kyuneun-ah, aren't you going to invite us in?", Jinyoung said.

 "Ah, ne.", Haengeun said, pressing the doorbell. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 A fun day at Lotte World is finally over. Now are dinner with her Uncle, can't B1A4 make it more special? 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Annyeong! I'm so so so sorry! I haven't around for the last week. Our university week is now over. I don't have classes now because its rest day. I have all day to update. So, keep reading okay? 

ThanKYU, saranghae <3