Chapter 14

Fate or random luck?

 Back to reality, silence was present right after Haengeun said her brilliant plan. Omo, none of them said a word. Don't they like my idea?, she thought and begun to pout.

 Seeing Kyuneun pout, Sandeul, Baro, CNU and Jinyoung snapped back to reality. They knew in an instant that he was sad or disappointed or upset. 

 "A-a-a, ne!", Baro blurted out.

 "This is for Channie? Of course, we'll help you Kyuneun-ah", CNU said smiling.

 "Right?"

 "Ne, hyung. How can we say no to my baby?", Sandeul said placing his arm around Kyuneun's neck.

 "Anything for our Channie.", Jinyoung said awkwardly.

 "Jinja? You can't take that back, arrasso?!", Kyuneun squealed.

 "So here's my plan...." 

 Sandeul interrupted Kyuneun all of a sudden. 

 "Nah-uh. You have to treat us to breakfast first. I told you that last night, remember?"

 "Right! I'm a bit hungry too. Feed us first, then tell us your plan.", Baro added.

 CNU agreed right away. He too was a little hungry. While Jinyoung wasn't in the mood to eat but he didn't say it. He didn't want to be a kiil-joy.

 "Ummm, I don't remember agreeing to that.", Kyuneun said to Sandeul. Just then, Sandeul pouted.

 "Kidding! Of course, Junghwan hyung. I'll treat you.", Kyuneun said, laughing.

 "Bwo!? Sandeulie only?", CNU said.

 "YA! What about us?!", Baro blurted out again.

 With that, Haengeun laughed. She really finds her hyungs to be super cute. They fuss about almost every small thing.

 "Hyungs, you are all so silly. Of course Sunwoo hyung, Dongwoo hyung and Jinyoung hyung are included. Breakfast is on me, kaja? The sooner we eat, the sooner I can tell you my plans."

 Soon the five boys looked for a place to eat. Sandeul and Baro fought over where to eat. CNU breaks their silly argument every once in awhile. Jinyoung remained silent but occasionally laughing at his silly dongsaengs. After a long search, they finally found a place to eat. Sandeul and Baro kept on arguing about who's sitting next to Kyuneun, what to eat and who would accompany Kyuneun when setting up the party. For the rest of the day, they talked about the plan. All of them seemed to think that Kyuneun's idea was brilliant. Everybody became so excited. On Monday, they will begin preparing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Finally, Haengeun told her brilliant plan. How will this come out? Will it work out fine?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

 I gained a new subscriber! Thank you! Keep reading!

 Gongchan is not present for chapters now. Do you miss him?? Don't worry, he's coming back.

 I'm updating now because for the entire week next week, I won't be here. It going to be hell week. I hope I'll pass our midterm. Wish me luck! ^^