Chapter 50

Fate or random luck?

 

 The sound of her alarm clock rang within the four corners of their room, a lazy and tired Haengeun tried to turn it off. The volume was getting higher and higher which left her no choice but to walk towards where the clock was placed. She unwillingly got out of her bed and turned the damn clock off. Opening her eyes, she noticed nobody else was in the room.

 “Mmm, Chanshik oppa isn’t here.”, she said groggily.

 “Where could he be?”, she said scanning their room.

 Seeing that Gongchan really wasn’t in sight, she decided to take a shower since she has morning classes. Upon entering the bathroom she noticed something on the bathroom mirror. It was a purple sticky note with some writings on it. She removed it and read what was written.

   To Kim Haengeun

     Follow the instructions below.

          1.       Take a bath

          2.       Dress like Kim Kyuneun

          3.       Bring your normal clothes. By normal clothes, it means your GIRL clothes

          4.       Go to XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

          5.       Once there change into your GIRL clothes

          6.       Don’t ask questions, just follow

          7.       Once dressed, go straight to the vendo machine there. The next instructions are there. 

          NOTE:  HURRY UP! GET YOUR LAZY MOVING!

 After reading the note, Haengeun was laughing her head off.

 “What in the world could Gong Chanshik be planning this time?”, she chuckled while closing the bathroom door.

 As soon as she finished taking a bath, she did what the 2nd instruction was. She dressed like she normally did when she was in the academy. She went near her drawer and looked for decent clothes to bring. Upon finding one she immediately went to place written on the sticky note.

 Scanning her surroundings, Haengeun felt like something would happen, something that would either be a good thing or a bad one. She tightened her grip on her shoulder bag and searched for a restroom. She found one and went in. After changing she stared at her reflection on the mirror.

 “This looks nice. Kyuneun really knows what style suits me. I should thank him as soon as I can.”, she said to her reflection. She grabbed the sticky note out of her bag’s side pocket.

 “Take a bath? Check. Dress like Kyuneun? Check. Normal clothes? Check. Here at XXXXXXX. Changed? Check. Now to find that stupid vendo machine.”, she whispered to herself.

 She stepped out of the restroom and scanned the place. A smile quickly appeared when she noticed a random vendo machine on the other corner of the street. She excitedly sprinted towards it. Tilting her head to the side, she spoke.

 “Okay, I’m here. Now where in the world could the next instructions be?”

 Bending down a little, she finally saw it. A purple note taped on one of the sodas inside the machine. How did that get in there?, she asked herself. Without hesitation, she inserted a bill and purchased the soda. She then removed the note attached to it and read it out loud.

 “Now that you’ve reached this place and looking like a princess, time to start the game. There are 5 places you can go to, choose only one.

   You can go to:

1.       XXXXXXXXXX

2.       XXXXXXXXXX

3.       XXXXXXXXXX

4.       XXXXXXXXXX

5.       XXXXXXXXXX

    Now hurry and choose one.”

 Haengeun took a seat on the bench beside the machine and drank the soda. Staring at the purple note, her mind was racing. Ummm, these places I’ve never been there. Where should I go?, she asked herself. She decided to use ‘ennie minnie minie moe’.

 “Ennie Minnie Minie Moe which one, which one??”, she chanted to herself while closing her eyes. The moment she opened her eyes, her finger was placed on the 3rd one.

 “Okay, XXXXXXXX it is. Time to go.”, she said to herself.

 Still unsure about her decision, Haengeun just went and followed the instructions written for her. Finally reaching her destination, she just then realized that it was a bookstore. She had never been to this bookstore before. Taking a deep breath, she went it. Scanning the entire place for any familiar face, she was nervous and scared.

 “Mmm, why am I here? Eottoke?”, Haengeun whispered to herself.

 Suddenly she saw a very familiar face which caused her so much delight. She couldn’t stop herself.

 “OPPA!”, she yelled. The older boy faced her and he saw her grinning at him. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 So the game begun. Poor Haengeun, oblivious to everything. She just followed whatever was written on those purple sticky notes. Unsure of her decision, she somehow ended up at unfamiliar bookstore. She saw someone, an oppa of hers. Who could it be? Who is the lucky guy?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Sorry, the update is a little, no not a little, very late. My brain just won't work. So how is it? Likey? Tell me. ^^