Chapter 13

Fate or random luck?

 -MORNING-

 The sound of her alarm clock woke Haengeun up. Instantly she checked if Gongchan was already up. Seeing her roommate still drooling, she went to the bathroom and took a bath. Looking at her wrist watch which says 7:00 am, she whispered her goodbye to Gongchan and went her way. Arriving at B1A4's usual spot with time to spare, she decided to close her eyes for a bit. She was still a little sleepy. Soon, sleep found her.

 "Am I early?", Jinyoung asked himself.

 He woke CNU right after he took a bath. He told his hyung that he'll go first because he wanted to eat first. But the truth was, he just wanted to know why Kyuneun wanted to have a meeting. He was really worried, a lot of scenarios came into his mind which made him lose sleep. He checked his watch to see that it was just 7:30 am.

 "Might as well, get there.", he said.

 As he came near their usual spot, he saw a silhouette of a person sitting on the grass. His heart begun to do exhibitions and he knew exactly why. His hand on his chest, he said.

 "Why does this happen every time his prescence is near me?"

 He wanted to go back to CNU but his legs kept on moving towards the sleeping Kyuneun. Finally face to face, his heart skipped a beat.

 "Yeppo", he involuntary said.

 Strands of Kyuneun's hair fell and slowly his hand was about to reach his face.

 "What am I doing?", he said once he snapped out of the trance.

 He was about to wake Kyuneun up when he heard Baro's whinnying. Scared of what his dongsaengs will say, Jinyoung ran as fast as he could.

 "8 am?! Why does it have to be 8?! Does he know its Saturday?!", Baro whinnied for the thousand time.

 "Jeez, Baro. If you didn't want to go, you have just slept some more instead of torturing me with your endless whinnying!", Sandeul said hitting Baro's arm.

 "Aisht! Ehhh, I can't say no to our ahji. Speaking of ahji, where is our puppy?", Baro wondered.

 "Oh, there he is!", Sandeul pointed at the sleeping boy.

 "And he's asleep.", he said with a smirk. Both had a mischievous idea. Suddenly, both boys positioned to sides of Kyuneun.

 "Hana... Deul... Set..."

 "Iruna! Iruna!"

 Shocked from the noise, Haengeun let out an eerie scream and begun to hit everything in reach.

 "Ya! Ya! It's us!", Sandeul said.

 "Ne. Stop it!", Baro said.

 Haengeun stopped and the sound of laughter was heard. CNU and Jinyoung arrived at the scene and couldn't contain their laughter.

 "Ah, hyungs! Mianhe! You shouldn't have done that.", Kyuneun said standing up.

 "You shouldn't have done that.", CNU said wiping his eyes.

 "I didn't know you're strong. I better be careful.", he said to Kyuneun.

 "Ne, it hurts you know?", Baro said touching his arm. Sandeul nodded in agreement.

 "Mianhe.", Kyuneun said again. Then laughter was heard again. They just find him so cute.

 "Ahem. Enough fooling around. We didn't wake up early to make fun of our baby. So, what's up?", CNU reminded them.

 Jinyoung remained quiet, he can't remove the image of a sleeping Kyuneun out of his mind. Oh how he wanted for that moment to last. Shoot! What am I thinking!? Am I fantasizing about a guy!? I can't believe this!!, he thought while hitting his head.

 "Pabo! Pabo!"

 "Huh? Did you say something hyung nim?", Kyuneun asked Jinyoung.

 Jinyoung just shook his head in response. CNU, Baro and Sandeul found his reaction really weird. They've sensed that something had been different with their friend ever since Kyuneun arrived in their lives.

 "Okay, then. Since we are all here. Let's go somewhere else. I bet Gongchan hyung would look for me anytime now. Kaja?", Kyuneun said motioning them to walk with him.

 "Oh yeah, one more thing. If hyung decides to text either one of you guys which I know he would, tell him you guys are busy and you haven't seen me. Arrasso?"

 "Sure, but now that you mentioned Channire. Why isn't he here? DId something bad happen to our maknae?", said the worried leader.

 "Ne, is he sick?", Sandeul added.

 Kyuneun shook his head. 

 "Ani. Nothing's wrong with Chanshik hyung.", he said smiling.

 There were no further questions asked, so the five boys continued walking. Reaching a park far from the academy. Seeing a bench, Kyuneun sad and wiped some sweat off his forehead.

 "Okay, this is far enough. So here's the reason why I called everyone this morning. I wanted to do something for Chanshik hyung. You see, a week from now is his birthday and well, I wanted to give him a great birthday party. It's a present for being a great hyung and friend to me. You guys will help me, right?", Kyuneun said a little embarrassed of his plan.

 Hearing what Kyuneun said, Sandeul felt a little envious of Gongchan. How come Channie will have a surprise party? I know his birthday is near and all, but. Aren't I a great hyung to him?, he thought to himself.

 Baro felt a little jealous of Gongchan. Oh, so this is all for Channie? I want Kyuneun-shi to plan something for me too. I deserve some love too, he thought while looking a little disappointed.

 Channie's birthday party, so this is all for him. Lucky him. How I wish Kyuneun-shi feels that way towards me too, CNU thought to himself.

 The moment Kyuneun started to talk, Jinyoung's heart begun to shatter into pieces. He doesn't understand why this happened. He felt pain and jealously all at the same time. He wanted to scream because he doesn't want to feel this way and he was frustrated of himself. Damn it, Jinyoung! Why are you feeling hurt!? He's doing this for Channie. It's his birthday. But... why..., he thought to himself clenching his fists until he felt nothing on his fists.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 What is this? Jealousy was present. Aren't B1A4 happy that this was all for their maknae? 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Guys! I'm back! Thanks for those who are still reading. Keep reading? ^^ 

 Leave a comment as well.