Chapter 7

Fate or random luck?

 Early in the morning, Haengeun got up and removed her wig, revealing her brown hair. She got out of her bed and fixed it. gathering everything she needed, she went to the bathroom. After taking a bath, blow drying her hair, getting dressed and putting on a light make-up, she woke Chanshik up.

 "Hyung! Iruhna! We're going to be late. Wake up!", Haengeun said, shaking her sleepy roommate. After a few shouts, Chanshik finally got up and motioned to the bathroom.

 Meanwhile, Haengeun was preparing her things. She was excited to start her day and to meet Chanshik's friends. He told her amusing stories about his friends. Apparently there's 5 of them. There's only one that saddens her and that is, today is the last day she'll have her hair long. After classes, she'll have her hair cut.

 A few minutes have passed and Chanshik got out of the bathroom. To Haengeun's surprise, Chanshik looked great wearinf WM Academy's uniform.

 "Woah. You look good, hyung.", she said, a little too loud.

 "Komawo. You too. Our uniform suits you, a little too well." Chanshik said. He totally looks good in our uniform, he'll be the cutest guy in the academy. I'll lose my title, he thought. 

 "Today's the first day. Kaja? We can't be late.", he said, while grabbing his bag pack.

 "You're right.", Haengeun said, hurrying out of the room. She felt nervous all of a sudden. Does my wig look natural? Did I put on too much lip gloss? Omo. Do I look like Kyuneun?, she kept on asking herself. 

 Both of them were walking through the school grounds. Hangeun can feel that everyone was staring at her or them. She didn't know that Chanshik was this popular. Almost everyone greeted him and he smiled in return.

 *DING DING DING*

 The sound of the school bell was heard all over the academy.

 "Oh no! We're going to be late. I guess, you can meet my hyungs later. Pali, Kyuneun-shi!", Chanshik said in a distressed tone. Haengeun agreed and started to walk faster. To their surprise, their teacher was already there.

 "Glad of you to join us, Mr. Gong.", Ms. Song said.

 "Good morning, Ms. Song. Sorry for being late.", Chanshik replied trying to look sorry.

 "It's okay. Go to your seat then.", Ms. Song ordered. Noticing a cute boy behind Chanshik, she begun to speak.

 "You must be the new student. Come, don't be shy."

 With that, Chanshik went to his seat and Haengeun walked towards the teacher. All eyes were on her. They all have the same reaction as Mr. Park and Chanshik. They found the boy in front too cute to be a guy. Soon murmurs were heard. Haengeun begun to panic and blush. Her shyness was taking over her, once again.

 "Come one, don't be shy. Introduce yourself.", the teacher insisted.

 "Errr. Annyeonghasaeyo. I'm Kim Kyuneun. Please treat me well.", Haengeun said, then giving a 90 degrees bow. After bowing, she tired to smile.

 When she smiled, the murmurs stopped. The class were too stunned by her smiling face, including Chanshik. They felt their breathing stopped for a second.

 "Okay class, do you have any questions for Kyuneun-shi?", Ms. Song asked.

 No one spoke for a moment until one guy from the back raised his hand and said,

 "Are you really a boy?". His question surprised everyone in the room. They weren't expecting that kind of question.

 "Well, because you look like a girl.", he added.

 "With all due respect, yes I do look like a girl. I'm always mistaken to my twin sister. And yes, I'm really a boy.", Haengeun said, she's prepared for this. 

 "Do you want to see our picture?", she showed everyone the picture of her and Kyuneun taken a few months ago.

 "Oh, sorry for asking.", the boy said. Now everyone seemed convinced that Haengeun is really Kyuneun.

 "Enough of that. Kyuneun-shi, I apologize for my student. He's usually not like this. Why don't you sit next to Mr. Gong?", Ms. Song said looking apolegetic.

 Soon classes begun. It's rather boring since its just the first day. All they did was introduce themselves and take down notes. Finally lunchtime came. Haengeun was too busy updating her planner when Chanshik stood in front of her table.

 "Ya! Kyuneun-ah, pali! It's lunchtime already, aren't you hungry? Let's go to the cafeteria. I can't wait for you to meet the rest of B1A4.", Chanshik said enthusiastically . 

 Looking at her wrist watch, Haengeun said.

 "Omo, you're right. I didn't even hear the bell. I'm a little hungry. You know, hyung. You are very excited for me to meet your hyungs, what if they won't like me?"

 "Pabo! They'll like you, what's not to like?", Chanshik said.

 A few minutes of walking both boys finally reached the cafeteria. It was packed of hungry and noisy boys. At first, they don't know where to go until someone waved at Chanshik. While walking towards the waving boy, a blonde boy  begun to speak.

 "Hyungs, do you see what I see? Channie's with somebody. I didn't know he has a new friend."

 The other boys stared at the two boys approaching their table with curious eyes. They were puzzled and shocked at the same time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Her first day already begun. Time to meet the rest of B1A4. How will they treat her? Will they accept her?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Okay, I said I won't update for awhile but I still have some free time. So this will be it for now. I'll be back soon. Keep on reading! Thank you!