Chapter 6

Fate or random luck?

 The boy entered the room, then suddenly his weird roommate introduced himself. To him, his roommate still looks like a girl. So his name is Kim Kyuneun, seems normal, he thought. Walking towards Kyuneun, he begun to speak.

 "Ani, its okay. I would be shocked too if I saw some stranger the moment I stepped out of the bathroom. I'm Gong Chanshik, a sophomore. Pleased to meet you." Chanshik bowed and continued to eye his roommate.

 Upon hearing that her roommate is a sophomore too, Haengeun excitedly said,

 "Omo! You're a sophomore too?! I'm a sophomore too. Can we become friends? I'm new here and I'm too shy to ask anybody else."

 "Bwo? You don't seem shy to me." Chanshik said, raising his eyebrow. He doesn't seem shy, he thought.

 "Oh. Its just that we're roommates and all. I thought. But if you don't want, its okay." Hanegeun said, tad disappointed. She wanted to be friends with at least someone. She seems to be comfortable with Chanshik but it seems he doesn't like the idea or being friends with her. Without her noticing, she begun to pout. It always had been Haengeun's habit, if something upsets or saddens her.

 Oww, I didn't mean that I don't want to be friends with him. I disappointed him. Is he pouting? Kyopta!, Chanskik thought while hitting his head lightly. He can't believe that he found his roommate cute.

 "A-a-a-ani!" he said, a little too loud.

 Chanshik's response startled Haengeun.

 "Ani! It's not that I don't want to be your friends. It's just-----that----ummm. Yeah! We can be friends." Chanshik blurted out, a little embarrassed. 

 Did he just say that he wants to be friends?, Haengeun thought. Her face lighten up and immediately said,

 "Jinja!? You can't take that back, arrasso?", she was too happy and suddenly hugged Chanshik. Upon realizing what she did,  Haengeun broke the hug and sat on her bed again. She felt herself blush for a while and then composed herself.

 Chanshik was surprised by Kyuneun's action. He felt himself blush the moment Kyuneun hugged him. He never blushed whenever his hyungs hug him but apparently this certain boy can make him blush. He moved across the room to change. He felt his every move is being watched.

 Its true, Haengeun's watching Chanshik's every move. There was an awkward silence in the room. Chanshik begun to undress himself and change into his pajamas. Upon seeing this, Haengeun lowered her eyes and pretended to be busy.

 "So, you're new here right?" Chanshik asked buttoning his polo together. 

 Haengeun nodded.

 "Can I see your class schedule?" he said.

 Haengeun still looking down, stood and looked for her schedule. When she found it, she gave it to Chanshik right away,

 "You're in the same class as me. Guiding you would be easy," Chanshik said while smiling. He was happy that Kyuneun was his classmate.

 "Omo! Jinja? That's good then. You have to take care of me. Are you my Oppa?" Haengeun said in a happy tone.

 "Errr, I mean my hyung?"

 Surprised with what he heard, Chanshik asked.

 "Let's see. When is your birthday and how old are you?" He was curious about who the boy in front of him was. He seems younger than me, he thought.

 "My birthday is on the 24th of August and believe it or not, I'm 17" Haengeun chirped. People around her  always assume that she's 12 or 13. Before she takes that as a compliment but now she just gets irritated.

 "How about you?"

 "I'm 18 and my birthday is on August 14. Which mean, I'm finally somebody's hyung! Yes!" Chanshik said, happily.

"Okay. Wait, we have the same birth month. Cool. What do you mean by "..finally being somebody's hyung.." ?", Haengeun said in confusion.

 "Well, my friends are all my hyungs. I'm the maknae of the group. Now that you're my friend, I'm no longer the maknae. I'm going to introduce to B1A4 tomorrow" Chanshik explained.

 "B1A4?"

 "Ne. It's what we call ourselves. You'll get used to hearing about B1A4 in the Academy.", Chanshik said with pride.

 "So guys are famous? Nice. My first friend in WM Academy and he's famous." Haengeun said.

 Chanshik blushed a little upon hearing what Kyuneun said. He was used to being known but hearing those worsd come from Kyuneun's mouth, it sounds wonderful.

 "So....what made you transfer to WM Academy?" he asked.

 "I came from a ummmm, different school. I knew I don't fit in there so I left. WM Academy is my only option." Haengeun said, nothing more.

 Chanshik felt like Kyuneun isn't telling him everything but he respected his privacy. He dropped the subject and asked again.

 "Where's your family?"

 "They're in abroad. I decided to stay. They allowed me. My Unlce Dongmin agreed to be my guardian, so I'm fine.", Haengeun answered.

 "Any siblings?"

 Haengeun was getting the feeling like she was at an interview.

 "You ask an awfully lot of questions" she said in a smile.

 "I only have one. My twin", reaching for one picture frame and handing it over to him.

 Receiving the frame, Chanshik stared at the picture. He can't take his eyes off of the girl that smiling beside Kyuneun. There's no doubt that they're twins.

 "Yeppo" he said.

 "Huh?", Haengeun said.

 Chanshik snapped out of his daydreaming and begun to stutter.

 "Errr, what I mean is, your dongsaeng is pretty. What's her name?" he said, slightly blushing.

 Omo, did he just say I'm pretty?, Haengeun thought. She was blushing again.

 "Ani. She's my noona, Haengeun. If she's here, she would say 'Komawo'. Unfortunately, she's with my parents."

 "Oh", Chanshik said.

 They talked all night long. Finally tired, they decided to rest and go to sleep. Tomorrow is a new day. This will start Haengeun's journey in WM Academy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Finally, Haengeun has a friend. A cute friend to be exact. What will Gong Chanshik's role be in her life?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I won't be updating for a while. I think I'll be back on the 31, New Year's Eve. I hope I can update before classes ressume. Thank you so much for reading. My silent readers, thank you. Oh yeah, comment whatever you think about my fanfic. :]