Chapter 4 (Edited)

Fate or random luck?

-FLASHBACK-

one summer, years ago

 "Kids, play here for a while. Eomma will be back, arrasso? Stay safe. Have fun!" Mrs. Kim said to her twins.

 Her twins nodding in response. The twins held hands and walked across the playground. Every kid at the playground looked at them with curious eyes. They felt awkward so they decided to play by themselves.

 "Watch out!" someone shouted as a ball hit the older twin.

 "Gwenchana? Omona, mianhe!" said by an older boy.

  "Ne." the older twin said. She wasn't crying but she indeed felt pain.

 "Jinja?" asked the older boy. Just then the younger twin came running towards his sister.

 "Haengeun-ah, gwenchana? Does it hurt? Omo! Eomma!?" the younger twin managed to say while sobbing. Seeing her dongsaeng cry makes her sad.

 "Kyuneun, I'm fine. Uljima. Don't call eomma. See? No blood. No bruise. Uljima, arrasso?" Haengeun said, patting Kyuneun on the head. Seeing that his sister is fine, Kyuneun stopped crying.

 Witnessing the brother-sister scene, the older boy decided to introduce himself.

 "Annyeong! Sorry for earlier. I hope we can be friends."

 "Ani, its okay. I'm Haengeun and this is my twin brother, Kyuneun. Are you sure you want to be our friend?" Haengeun said, looking down.

 "Ne. Won't you just find us weird? Everyone else seem to be like that." Kyuneun added.

 "Mwo? Both of you don't look weird. Of course, I really want to be your friend. You guys look fun to be with!" the older boy said, happily.

 With that a beautiful friendship begun. For a long time, they played together and deepen their friendship. But one day a terrible news surprised the twins.

 "Haengeun, Kyuneun. I have to say something to you guys." the older boy said, not meeting their faces.

 "Okay, Oppa. What is it?" Haeneun asked.

 "Don't be mad, arrasso?"

 "Ne" the twins said.

 "Here it goes. We are moving which means we won't see each other anymore. We can't play anymore." the older boy said while tears fill his eyes.

 "Andwae! Kojitmal! Hyung you're just joking right?" Kyuneun insisted, his voice shaking.

 "I wish I was, Kyuneun-ah." the older boy said, soon tears fell from his eyes. With that Kyuneun pushed the older boy and ran away.

 "Kyuneun-ah!" he shouted.

 "Don't worry about him ,Oppa. He's just hurt and surprised. I'll talk to him later." Haengeun said. The boy nodded.

 "So, are you really moving?" Again, the boy nodded.

 "Oh."

 There was an awkward  silence between them. No one was talking. All that can be heard was the boy's sobbing. Haengeun don't know what to say.

 "Oppa." Haengeun managed to say.

 The older boy then looked up at the young girl in front of him. She looked cute as always, the boy thought. Will she cry and run away too?, he asked himself.

 "Oppa, once you move to your new house, don't forget us. Arrasso? I know you'll meet new twins there and soon forget us. Remember Kyuneun and I, okay? Have fun always. Someday we will see each other again." Haengeun said, her eyes not failing her. No single tear was found. Inside she felt like dying but she wanted her Oppa to remember her happy and smiling.

 She didn't cry, isn't she sad that I was moving?, the boy thought.

 "Pabo! Of course, I won't forget. You are my only girl and Kyuneun is my number one dongsaeng. Yes, we will meet again! Promise." the boy said, wiping his tears away.

 "When we reach high school. let's go to the same school. The three of us. Ummm, Appa wants me to go to WM Academy. Tell Kyuneun about this, arrasso?"

 "Great idea, Oppa! WM Academy it is. Ne. I'll tell Kyuneun. This will be our promise. Until we meet again." Haengeun said, extending her pinky to the boy.

 "Promise" the boy interlocked his pinky with hers. The older boy was about to leave when Haengeun hugged him from behind.

 "Before you go, I would like to give you this. Oppa, take care of it. Annyeong! Till next time!" Haengeun said handing him a necklace with a snowflake pendant. She then went her way.

 

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is why Haengeun wanted so bad to get into WM Academy. But who could that boy be? Will she find him?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update. It was Christmas Day yesterday. Too much food and festivities, couldn't use my laptop. How's the flashback? Comment. Thanks! Oh yeah, I have a new subscriber. Thanks!! Keep reading!

 

Edited on 03-07-14