Chapter 11

Fate or random luck?

 Haengeun begun to dream. The seeing of her dream was the same park/playground she and Kyuneun used to played around. She saw her younger self running around with Kyuneun and an unknown boy chasing her from behind. She was about to approach herself when they stopped playing. Kyuneun begun to cry and soon ran away. She wanted to comfort her dongsaeng but she couldn't move. Just then, the unknown boy walked away from her younger self. She wanted to run after the boy, to see his face. She begun to scream, "OPPA! KAJIMA! OPPA!".

 It was morning already and Gongchan was awaken by Haengeun's screaming. "OPPA!", she screamed, Gongchan rushed to her side and shook her until she woke up.

 "Haengeun-ah, gwenchana?", Gongchan said with a concerned tone.

 Her dream still vivid in her imagination, Haengeun hugged her knees and begun to rock back and forth. She does this whenever she's terrified, only her dongsaeng can calm her down but he was nowhere near her.

 Seeing Haengeun's reaction, Gongchan knew in an instant that something was wrong. He doesn't know what to do but his arms found its way to her body. He wrapped Haengeun in a hug and whispered, 

 "Ssshhh, its just a dream. No one will hurt you. It's not real.", he kept on telling her those until she calmed down.

 "Komawo", is all Haengeun had to say before going to the bathroom. After getting ready, both Gongchan and Haengeun went to their classroom. Again, Gongchan forgot about his hyungs.

 "Channie, forgot about us again.", Sandeul said pouting.

 "He ditched us yesterday and now too. Something's up.", CNU inserted.

 "Oh come one. Maybe he's late again. I bet Kyuneun-ah had a hard time waking him up.", Baro said.

 *DING* The school bell rang, with that the 4 boys ran to their respective classrooms. Then classes begun.

 For the rest of the morning, Haengeun hasn't said a single word to Gongchan and it worried him. For the short time that he knew Haengeun, he was certain that she wasn't the quiet type. He wanted to talk to her but he doesn't know what to say.

 All morning long Haengeun was disturbed by her dream. She rarely had that kind of dream before. She was trying her best to remember the boy's face.

 "Oh, I give up!", Haengeun said lowering her head on her desk. 

 Gongchan heard what Haengeun said. A smile was formed on his lips, he moved towards her. 

 "Finally, you said something. I thought you're dead or something.", he said.

 Looking up, Haengeun saw a smiling Gongchan. Her heart made a few extra beats. Oppa is cute when he's smiling, she thought. She begun to smile as well. Wait! What am I thinking!?, she reminded herself.

  Oh, she's smiling. Kyopta. I like her smiling face, Gongchan thought.

 "Ahem. What are you smiling at? Do you find me cute or what?", he joked.

  "Bwo? A-a-ani! What are you talking about?", Haengeun said, blushing like crazy.

 "Oh, look its lunch time. Kaja!", with that she dashed out of the room.

 "I was just kidding, ha-ha-ha.", Gongchan said to himself. He followed Haengeun to the cafeteria. Haengeun saw the rest of B1A4. so she went straight to them. Seeing his roommate with his hyungs already, Gongchan hurried.

 "YA! Kyuneun-ah! Why didn't you wait for me?", Gongchan said in a cute way.

 Haengeun can't help but notice his aegyo, so her heart went crazy again. For a few seconds, she tired to compose herself.

 *sigh* "You were too slow, hyung. Besides I miss Junghwan hyung already.", Haengeun said. 

 Jinyoung's ears perked up when he heard Kyuneun's voice. He don't know exactly why but there was something about that boy that made him agitated. Did he just say that he misses Sandeul? What about me?, he thought. It stung his heart a little.

 "Omona! He misses me!", Sandeul said pinching Kyuneun's cheeks.

 "Something's different about you."

 "Ne. Did you change the color of your hair?", Baro asked.

 CNU and Jinyoung looked at Kyuneun closely. They nodded in agreement, what Sandeul and Baro said was true.

 Holding her hair, Haengeun said shyly,

 "Umm, ani. I didn't change my hair color."

 "You can say that something's different about Kyuneun.", Gongchan smirked. 

 "Is there something that we don't know?", Baro asked.

 "Nope. Nothing at all.", Gongchan smirked again.

 Something is up, I can't believe they're keeping secrets from us, Baro thought.

  "Umm, hyungs? Let's eat.", Kyuneun suggested.

 With that the 6 boys ate their lunch. Gongchan was still teasing Kyuneun, he found a new toy and he was enjoying himself. Sandeul and Baro decided to play too. Lunch was almost over and Jinyoung can't wait to be away from Kyuneun. Apparently, he gets agitated whenever Kyuneun speaks, moves and even breathe. He was going crazy.

 *DING*

 When the bell rang, Jinyoung stood up in an instant. He can't wait to go. CNU noticed the way Jinyoung was acting. He knew something was wrong, so decided to help him escape.

 "Dongsaengs, Jinyoung-ah and I need to do now. We still need something to do. See you later and that includes you, Channie and Kyuneun. Don't dare ditch us, arrasso?!", CNU said grabbing Jinyoung's arm.

 "So what's wrong? Spill it."

 Walking beside CNU, Jinyoung finally relaxed. Phew, I'm safe, he thought.

 "Huh? I don't know what you're talking about.", he said to his hyung.

 "Oh come one, Jinyoung-ah. I know you for like forever and now you're telling me that I don't know that something is wrong with you.", CNU said.

 He's right. CNU hyung knows me too well. I can't lie to him, Jinyoung thought. 

 "Alright. Alright. You got me. I wasn't feeling well, I think I have a stomachache.", he lied.

 "Is that so?", CNU said, not convinced even a bit. He knew his friend was lying to him but he let it slide. Knowing Jinyoung, he'll tell me when he's ready, CNU assured himself. With no further questions, both boys hurried to their room.

 On the other hand, Sandeul and Baro bid their goodbyes to their dongsaengs and walked to their classroom.

 "Baro, did you notice Jinyoung hyung a while ago? One minute he was joking around with us and next minute, he suddenly looked sick.", Sandeul said.

 "Ne. It's so weird. Usually hyung is the one that plays around the most. Its like he's the maknae not Channie. But today, he seems off. Why is it?", Baro asked.

 A few moments of thinking, they shrugged the topic off. Both knew that if something was wrong, Jinyoung would tell them soon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Why is Jinyoung acting like that? Did Kyuneun do something to him?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 This is my final update for the week. I hope I can drop by next week. So how's the story so far?? Is it any good?? I don't know if you guys are enjoying it. Tell me, okay??