Chapter 19

Fate or random luck?

 A few moments have passed and finally the rest of B1A4 was arriving. Gongchan was wearing a blindflod and was guided by his hyungs. But it looked more like he was being played then guided. He kept on tripping and falling down,

 "YA! HYUNGS! Where are taking me? It's my birthday, don't kill me.", Gongchan said gripping on CNU's arm.

 "Easy on the arm, Channie! We're not going to kill you.", CNU reassured him.

 "Ne. We can't kill you yet, we need to fatten you up first.", Baro said.

 "When you fat enough, that's the only time we'll kill you. We'll sell your flesh at the black market. You're going make us rich.", Sandeul added, giggling.

 Hearing those, Gongchan became more nervous. He knows his hyungs won't kill him or will they.

 "HYUNGS! DON'T JOKE LIKE THAT!", he screamed.

 The others just laughed at Gongchan.

 "Aigoo. We won't hurt you. We love you.", CNU said, removing Gongchan's blindfold.

 Once his vision became normal, Gongchan became speechless. He saw streamers, balloons and a banner with a HAPPY BIRTHDAY written on it. 

 "I-uh-I", he mumbled.

 "Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Channie. Happy birthday to you." 

 Tears then filled Gongchan's eyes. He didn't expect his hyungs would do this. Everything would be perfect if Haengeun is here, she didn't even greet me, he thought.

 Just then a smiling Haengeun with a cake on her hands appeared in frony of Gongchan. He was indeed shocked.

 "Happy birthday Chanshik hyung!", Haengeun exclaimed.

 Finally Gongchan cried.

 "YA! I thought you forgot! Nappeun neo!"

 "How could Kyuneun forget your birthday? Eh, his the one who organized this.", CNU said.

 "Mwo?"

 "Ne, from the color of the balloons to the position of the streamers. It's all Kyuneun's idea. To be honest, I'm pretty jealous.", Sandeul said nudging Gongchan.

 "If I'm not mistaken, he also baked the cake.", Baro said.

 "JInja?", Gongchan asked.

  A little embarrassed, Haengeun spoke.

 "Sunwoo hyung, how did you know?"

 "OMONA! I'm right? Damn it, Channie! I wish it's my birthday not yours!", Baro said.

 "So you prepared all this for me?", Gongchan asked Haengeun.

 "Ne. Of course, I got help from the other hyungs. I couldn't have done it without them. Now, enough of the mussy stuff. Time to eat!", Haengeun said, handing over a plate to each of her hyungs.

 Everyone seemed to have fun. All were enjoying teasing Gongchan. Putting frosting on his face. Soon a frosting war had begun. Frosting and bits of cake were flying everywhere. Sandeul and Baro teamed up and targeted their maknaes. Screaming and laughter filled the night.

 On the other side, Jinyoung wasn't enjoying that much. Again, he was frustrated with himself. I had the chance to know what's really with me earlier, but I blew it. I got so irritated with what he said. Why do I care so much on what he said?, he kept asking himself. He was angrily eating his piece of cake.

 "This doesn't taste that good.", he mumbled. 

 "Mwo? I don't think so. I can't believe Kyuneun-ah baked this.", CNU said out of nowhere.

 Jinyoung almost dropped his plate when he heard CNU speak.

 "Hyung!", he shouted.

 "Mianhe. I bet you're mad at me for earlier. I just want you to be comfortable with him.", CNU sheepishly said.

 "So, how did it go? Are you guys okay now?", he added.

 "No."

 "Mwo!?"

 "Hyung!! What's wrong with me? Ever since the day, we met him I can't understant myself anymore. Whenever I hear his voice or just feel his presence, I go crazy. I can't be myself around him. He has those brown eyes that seems to see your soul. Hyung! I can't take it anymore! Help me!", Jinyoung begged.

 CNU can't process everything Jinyoung just said. Before he could say a word, Jinyoung spoke again.

 "What's worse is that I get jealous whenever Sanduelie or Baro or you or Channie, especially Channie, gets so close to him. I can't believe you guys can joke around with him while I sit there and do nothing. I want to be closer to him. I want to too. I want him to smile at me, the way he smiles at you."

 Jinyoung sounded like he was about to cry. He finally told someone, it felt like some of the weight was lifted off of his chest.

 Again CNU doesn't know what to say. Normally he would have a good response. He always had something to say.

 "Jinyoung-ah. From what I heard it seems that you. . . . ", CNU stopped then whispered "like Kyuneun-shi"

 *GULP* Do I? Do I like him?, Jinyoung asked himself.

 "Aniyo, hyung. I don't feel that way. I just want to be his friend. Yeah, that's it.", he said trying his best to sound convincing.

 "Whatever you say, Jinyoung-ah. But one thing is for sure. Whether you deny or accept your feelings, I'm always here for you.", CNU said. 

 He always cared for Jinyoung and he would never in a million years judge him. With that heart warming speech, he returned to his playful dongsaengs,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Finally telling someone what he thinks and feels, will Jinyoung realize why? Will he admit it? How will this realization affect him and Haengeun?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Do you guys hate me? I'm so sorry that I update just now. Finally, our midterm exam is finished. I finally had a decent sleep. I hope I pass. Anyway, thank you for staying with me. :]