Chapter 12

Fate or random luck?

 Two months had passed since Gongchan discovered Haengeun's secret. Haengeun got used to how to live in WM Academy. She's now really close to Sandeul, Baro, CNU and Gongchan. But she can't seem to have a decent conversation with her phoenix eyed boy. It was heart's fault. Every time  they came near each other, her heart does summersaults and back flips. She can't speak right, whenever she tires to talk none sense things come out of . Which always result to her being teased by Gongchan, Baro and Sandeul. She enjoyed their teasing anyway. Her search for her lost oppa hasn't had any luck. Gongchan still hasn't remembered where he saw the necklace. He asked some people but nothing. Haengeun wasn't losing hope. Its still early I'll find him, she always reminded herself.

  Ever since that awkward lunch a few months ago, Jinyoung can't have a normal day. He always felt claustrophobic whenever Kyuneun was near. He suddenly can't speak right. He always felt like his energy was being drained. The truth was he wanted to be closer to Kyuneun but he just can't. He can't understand himself anymore.

 Gongchan had never been happier in his life. Everyday with Haengeun was special to him. His feelings for her deepens with each passing day. He would do anything for her. He was trying his best to find the person she was looking for but there was no luck. He knew that if they find this person, Haengeun will go already. There was also a possibility that she liked that guy. He wanted to stop the search but he can't break the promise and he can't afford to see her sad.

  -ONE NIGHT-

 Haengeun had a great plan. She texted her B1A4 hyungs right away.

 

 To: Junghwan hyung; Sunwoo hyung; Dongwoo hyung; Jinyoung hyung

       HYUNGS! Are you still awake?! I have an idea!!! Oh well, it seems you guys are asleep now. Meet me up tomorrow at 8 am. The usual spot. DON'T BE LATE, ARRASSO!? THIS IS IMPORTANT!!

                                                                                                                                                                                                                       -your ahji 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Kyuneun :]

 

-Sandeul & Baro's room-

 *BEEP*

 Sandeul and Baro's phone beeped at almost the same time. Both picked up their phones and smiled at what the message was.

 "What could out puppy be planning?", Sandeul said playing with his pillow.

 "Molla but it sounds really important.", Baro replied.

 "It seems our weekend routine won't be followed. 8 am is so early.", Sandeul said.

 "Ne. This better be worth it.", Baro said.

 

 To: Kyuneun baby

    Wae?! It's so earlt. Breakfast is on you, arrasso? I'll be there. Nightie night!

                                                                                                                                                 -Sandeul sandeul :P

 

To: Puppy Kyuneun-shi

    Arra, arra! This better be worth me missing a few hours of sleep. See you tomorrow. Goodnight!

                                                                                                                                                    -HAMBARO >.<

 

 -Jinyoung & CNU's room-

 *BEEP*

 Only Jinyoung was awake when Kyuneun's text arrived. Jinyoung grabbed his phone and the moment he saw whom the message was from, his heart beat twice as fast. He rarely receive messages from Kyuneun because he never actually sent him a text. His hands were trembling when he pressed the read button. 

 "Meet me up tomorrow at 8 am, the usual spot" , he whispered.

 "What's up? It seems urgent. Did something happen to him or Channie?", he said a little too worried.

 

 To: Kim Kyuneun

      8 am? Usual spot? Okay.

                                                  -Jung Jinyoung

 

 -Gongchan & Kyuneun's room-

 After reading all their replies, Haengeun smiled at their reactions. 

 "My hyungs are so cute!", she said to herself.

 "Oww, Dongwoo hyung must be asleep already. He's the only one who didn't send me a reply, he usually replies fast. Did I just say that he's the only who didn't reply?!", she asked herself.

 "Yes, I did. That means. . . ", re-reading the messages from her phone.

 "He replied to my text! That's a first!", she said a little too loud. 

 Luckly, Gongchan was still asleep. He never replies to my texts before, oh wait that's because I never send him a text, she thought and did a face palm. Jinyoung's text wasn't anything special but she kept on reading it until she fell asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 What could Haengeun be up too?? Did something happen?? 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Annyeong! Sorry for the late update, again. You know, college is so tough! It makes me want to go and stop studying, hahaha. Of course, I can't do that. I'll share something, when I was writing Channie's part can't help but fall for him. Waaa, weird me! Oh well, how do you guys like my story so far? Tell me, arra?? Keep reading! ^^