Chapter 25

Fate or random luck?

 Time's up. too bad we can't stay like this a little bit longer, Jinyoung thought. He was very disappointed. He finally had a chance to be with Kyuneun.

 "I guess, nothing lasts forever.", he whispered. He exhaled and begun to speak.

 "You're enjoying this place to much. Come on. We still have to go somewhere.", he said smiling.

 Haengeun woke up from her daze when she heard Jinyoung's voice.

 "Huh? Where are we going now, hyung?"

 "You'll see.", Jinyoung said with a smirk. 

 He then grabbed Kyuneun's hand once again and begun to sprint. Soon, they were running. Jinyoung was laughing while running. Haengeun was panting and found it hard to keep up with Jinyoung. She felt she was being dragged like a doll. nevertheless, she was enjoying herself. He's holding my hand again, she thought.

 After a long run, Jinyoung stopped. they finally reached their destination and luck was on their side. It seemed like Kyuneun still hasn't had a clue of where on Earth they were. it's true, Haengeun couldn't think straight. She  was focused on catching her breath and making her heartbeat normal again.

 "Aisht! I really hate running!", she whinned. She was panting when she spoke again.

 "YA! JINYOUNG HYUNG! Why did you run!?", still not looking up.

 "Mianhe, I have to do that because I just have to.", Jinyoung said grinning. 

 Just then Haengeun looked up and saw a familiar sign. Below the sign stood four familiar boys with huge grins on their faces. Before Haengeun could speak, Jinyoung rushed to the side of the four boys.

 "HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY!", they all said.

 "Birthday?", Haengeun whispered. She totally forgot that is was her birthday. Seeing her hyungs smiling faces and the venue, tears filled her eyes.

 "Omo. Lotte World? What are you guys doing here?", she squeaked. 

 "Today is your birthday. We are going to celebrate it here at", Gongchan stopped.

 "LOTTE WORLD", B1A4 said all at the same time.

 Haengeun then ran to her hyungs and gave them a big hug. She didn't care if her cover will be blown. She was very moved.  

 "Komawo, hyungs. I forgot its my birthday. Nobody greeted yet, so it slipped my mind.", she said and broke the hug.

 The moment Haengeun's arms found Gongchan, he felt like he was in heaven. He knew doing this would make her happy. His heart begun to race and a smile appeared on his face.

 Jinyoung froze in his place. He didn't expect to get a hug from Kyuneun. he couldn't breathe. Omona! He's hugging me, Jinyoung-ah breathe!, he screamed in his mind.

 Sandeul, Baro and CNU felt like fainting. Neither of them knew why they felt that way. Kyuneun's hug made their minds blank, their heartbeat faster than usual and they couldn't breathe.

 Nobody spoke right after they got hugged from Haengeun. She didn't even notice the awkward silence that was present. All she could think about was how she'll celebrate this day. Her first birthday away from her twin.

 *SNAP* "Must call, must greet.", she said. She then dialed Kyuneun's number and moved a little bit far from B1A4.

 The sound of Kyuneun's voice woke the paralyzed boys. 

 "Where's he going? I thought we're going to play?", Baro said pouting.

 "Don't worry, Baro hyung. He won't leave us. He's just greeting his pretty noona. Pabo, forgetting their birthday.", Gongchan said smiling.

 Just then Haengeun was going back to her beloved hyungs. She just finished greeting her dongsaeng and now time to enjoy her day at Lotte World.

 "Hyungs, mianhe. I just wished Kyun-er-Haengeun noona a happy birthday. We'll talk again later.", Haengeun said.

 "Kaja! Play time!", she added excitedly.

 "Right! Now were talking! Playtime!", Sandeul said placing his arms on Kyuneun's shoulder.

 "Deulie and Ahji are right. Time's running out.", CNU agreed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Their birthday celebration has begun. Will this day be what they expected?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Annyeong! I'm at school now. No prof, so I decided to update my story. I'm still running out of ideas. Help? XD

 So how's the story? Is it still interesting??

 ThanKYU <3