Chapter 3 (Edited)

Fate or random luck?

Merry Christmas everyone! Have a pleasant celebration!! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Finally looking up, Mr. Park eyed the boy smiling in front of him. To him, the boy looked fragile and like a girl. He doesn't care what kind of boys stay in his dormitory.

 "Kim Kyuneun-shi, right?" he asked. 

 The boy nodded in response.

 "I'm sorry to tell you this but in this dormitory, we don't offer single rooms. Everyone needs to share with someone." 

 When Haengeun heard what Mr. Park said, her plans crumbled down into pieces. Omo! I have to share a room with someone! What if my roommate finds out that I'm a girl!? Omo! Omo!, she thought. Her mind was racing, thinking of new ways. Her deep thinking was interrupted  by Mr. Park.

 Looking at the screen of his monitor, Mr. Park suddenly said, 

 "Kyuneun-shi. There's a room here that nobody has occupied yet. If you want it, fill this up and its yours." handing over a bunch of papers to Haengeun. 

 Haengeun's spirit cheered up. She begun to answer the papers given to her. Being ever so cautious with what she wrote. Finishing the files, Mr. Park gave her the keys to her new room. She bowed and bid her goodbye to him.

 Holding the key on her right hand, Haengeun begun to look for Room 214. Seeing the stairs, she climbed up. Passing by several rooms, she finally found her new room. Excitiedly, she opened the door and placed her bags inside. She begun to unpack her things.

 "I need to be careful. I don't want my future roommate to know my secret. Good thing I bought a lock here." Haengeun said while putting the lock on her closet. After unpacking everything and placing picture frames, pillows, blanket and her piropiro on the bed, she decided to roam around the academy.

 "Impressive!" Haengeun exclaimed.

 "Just like I imagined it. I'm finally here, Oppa. I fulfilled our promise. I hope you did too." she almost said in a whisper.

 Haengeun wanted to study in WM Academy so bad because of a promise. A promise she made with a playmate a long time ago.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 A promise? Promises are meant to be broken, right? Apparently Haengeun is one of the few who keeps her promises. How about her "Oppa"? Is he like her?

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Sorry for this short chapter. I wanted to have a separate chapter for the flashback. I hope it's okay with you guys?

 I have a new subscriber, thank you so much!! blush

 

Edited on 03-07-14