Chapter 33

Fate or random luck?

  It seems like everything was alright. Gongchan felt relaxed seeing how his hyungs took the news. He thought he had to do something to his hyungs but it wasn’t needed. They took more nicely than he thought. Haengeun was happy, no she was happier. Even though she didn’t think that someone else would find out her secret, moreover her hyungs. Everything is alright. No one is mad at me. They took it pretty well, she thought staring at the four boys in her living room.

 “Hyungs, it’s good that we are all happy but I can’t help but wonder why you guys are here?”, Gongchan asked out of nowhere.

 “Chanshik oppa, you’re right. That part still confuses me. Why are you here, hyungs?”, Haengeun asked.

 “Aisht! Don’t me hyung when you look like that. It’s very weird.”, Sandeul commented.

 “Deulie is right! Now that we know that you’re a girl, you have to call us 'Oppa'. It’s not fair that Channie is the only person you call 'Oppa'.”, Baro said.

 CNU just nodded. Baro and Sandeul had a point.

 “Arraso. Let me repeat what I said. Why are you here, oppas?”, Haengeun asked slyly.

 “Much better. Well, we were supposed to be at Channie’s now but since he wasn’t there, Mrs. Gong gave us the address of where he’s staying. We didn’t exactly know that you’re the one who he was with.”, CNU answered.

 “That explains why we were stunned when you went out.”, Baro added.

 “Ah, so that’s it. But why are you at my house?”, Gongchan asked.

 “Pabo!”, Sandeul said hitting Gongchan on the head.

 “Did you really forget? Our tradition?”

 “Mianhe, hyungs. I did forget. It’s my turn, huh?”, Gongchan asked.

 “Yes.”, CNU said.

 “Hm? What tradition? Did you break it because of me? Mianhe.”, Haengeun said pouting.

 “Ani, it’s not your fault Ahji. Umm, we just had this thing that every vacation we would spend the last few days at someone’s house. And this year, it is suppose to be at Channie’s house.”, Sandeul said.

 “Oh, is that it. Oppas, where’s Jinyoung hyung?”, Haengeun asked slightly blushing.

 “Ne, where’s hyung?”, Gongchan added.

 “Jinyoung-ah is spending some quality time with Jiyoung noona. It’s too bad he isn’t here, I bet he would go crazy if he finds out that you are a she, Haengeun-ah!”, CNU said chuckling.

 “Umm, Dongwoo oppa, Sunwoo oppa and Junghwan oppa. Can you keep this a secret? I can’t let anyone else know about this, not even Jinyoung hyung. Jebal? Keep it?”, Haengeun plead.

 Haengeun doesn’t want Jinyoung to know that she’s a girl. She knew that moment Jinyoung will know the truth, he will instantly know that she likes him. There won’t be any way to hide it. She can’t spend time with him anymore. She would rather be known as a boy and spend time with him, then a girl who hides from him.

 “Waeyo? B1A4 won’t tell on you.”, Sandeul assured her.

 “I know that but please? Just keep it.”, Haengeun begged again.

 “Arra, arra. We’ll keep it, on one condition.”, Baro said in a smirk.

 “Cheongmal? Okay, what is it?”

 Before Baro said his condition, he whispered something to Sandeul. Sandeul smirked when Baro was done whispering, he then whispered to CNU. CNU smirked too. Seeing her oppas looking like that, Haengeun suddenly regret asking.

 “Our condition isn’t hard, all you have to do is allow us to stay here until the end of our break.”, Baro said.

 “And then, we can all go back to WM Academy together.”, CNU added.

 Just that? I thought they’re asking for something else, Haengeun thought. She held out a breath and laughed.

 “Sure, sure. You guys can stay here, you look homeless anyways.”, she joked.

 “Bwo!? Homeless!?”, Sandeul shouted and suddenly grabbed Haengeun.

 “Do I look homeless too you?”, he asked, tickling Haengeun.

 Haengeun laughed and laughed, she couldn’t answer Sandeul. Gongchan couldn’t help but join their little game. He then begun to tickle Sandeul which caused Sandeul to fall.

 “Ya! I want to join.”, Baro said, launching himself to the floor. He tickled everyone within his reach.

 CNU laughed at his silly dongsaengs. He jumped in and tickled everyone he could tickle. For the rest of the afternoon, laughter was heard at the Kim residence. It’s been a while since that household had company. Haengeun made dinner while her oppas were settling in. Gongchan showed his hyungs where they’ll be staying.

 “Haengeun-ah said that we have to share this room, its Kyuneun-ah’s room. Baro hyung and Sandeul hyung, don’t break anything, arrasso?”, Gongchan warned them.

 “Ya, we won’t break anything. We’re not kids, you know?”, Baro said.

 “Yeah, but sometimes you two act like one.”. CNU added.

 Hearing that comment, Sandeul threw a pillow to CNU’s direction. It hit him on the face. Gongchan, Baro and Sandeul burst into laughter.

 “See what I mean?”, CNU said adjusting his glasses. He moved his luggage beside Gongchan’s and paced the room.

 “So you knew that Kyuneun is Haengeun, huh?”, CNU said looking at the picture frames.

 “Ne.”

 “So that is why you were so protective of Kyuneun-ah. You were always worrying about his whereabouts. You were worried that someone might discover her?”, CNU said staring at Gongchan.

 “Ne. The moment I saw her packing her things when she thought I would tell her, made me realize that she can’t go. I can’t let her go. I will do anything to make her stay, that’s why I’m always worried whenever she’s out of my sight.”, Gongchan answered.

 “From the looks of it, it seems like you like her. Right, Channie?”

 Baro and Sandeul stopped what they were doing. They were curious about Gongchan’s answer. There were a few moments of silence. Gongchan was nervous, he doesn’t know what he’ll say. Should I tell him? Their my hyungs and they know that she’s a she. Eottoke!?, he thought.

 *EXHALE* “C-C-CNU hyung, I-I-I”, he begun to stutter.

 “Is it getting hotter here?”, he asked fanning himself.

 “Channie, do you like Haengeun-ah?”, Sandeul asked in a serious tone. Am I angry? Did my voice sound mad?, he thought.

 “H-h-hyung. . .”

 “Do you?”, Sandeul asked impatiently.

 I give up, Gongchan thought. “Ne, I like her. No, I love her. Yes, I love her. I’m going to confess to her as soon as I can.”, he said blushing so hard.

 Mwo!? Did he just say that he likes, no love her!? Andwae. He can’t., Sandeul thought clenching his fists. Channie likes Ahji? So what? But why do I feel something?, Baro asked himself. It was quiet after Gongchan spoke. No one dared to speak, until CNU did.

 “Sarang? Are you sure?”, CNU asked. Gongchan nodded.

 *SIGH* “Arrasso. Good luck on your confession”, CNU said motioning out the room. He seemed calm but deep inside he was going crazy. Love? He loves her, already? And he’s going to confess. I said good luck but I know I didn’t mean it, he thought.

 Dinner came by and Haengeun didn’t notice the stiff atmosphere. She was too preoccupied by her happiness. She had never thought that they day would turn out great.

 Gongchan was silent and confused. He didn’t exactly know why but he feels that something was wrong. He heard CNU wish him luck but it doesn’t feel right. CNU tried his best to mask his feelings. He was feeling was something he never felt before. The sight of a smiling Haengeun was blocking his view, he tried to look away but he can’t.

 Baro felt the weird atmosphere about them. He can’t help feel distracted. Now that he knew that Haengeun was pretending to be a boy, he then realized something deep in him. Something that was bothering him for a few months now. Sandeul was still not amused. He was jealous of Gongchan. He can’t believe that all this time, Gongchan kept Haengeun to himself and fell for her. He likes her too, no. He loves her, he loves her even before he knew her secret. The reason why he was so affectionate to Kyuneun was because he likes him. He called Kyuneun baby not because he was the maknae but because he wanted to. Now that he knows her secret, he can truly love her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Everything seems fine but what is this present? Jealousy? Anger? What will happen to their friendship if this continues?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I took a long time to come up with this. I hope this is okay. I love reading your comments. You guys are so cute!! I'm getting energized whenever I read them. I'll try to write some more but I doubt I can post it tonight. Its Monday tomorrow and I still have to iron my uniform. I hope you understand. 

 Anyway, thanKYU <3