Chapter 21

Fate or random luck?

 -GONGCHAN AND KYUNEUN'S ROOM-

 "Phew, finally I'm no longer sticky.", Haengeun said dying her hair.

 "Sandeul hyung and Baro hyung had too much fun. Thanks for throwing that party, Haengeun-ah.", Gongchan said for the millionth time.

 "I already told you, oppa. It's the least I can do. It's still your birthday, so I think it's about time I give you my present.", Haengeun said going to her closet. She then went to Gongchan's side and handed him a box.

 "It's not much but I hope you'll like it. Happy birthday Chanshik oppa."

 She bought me a gift? Isn't the party enough?, Gongchan thought. He held the box and begun to unwrap the present.

 "Haengeun-ah", he said.

 "Hmm? Do you like it?", Haengeun said.

 "You shouldn't have. The party was more than enough.", Gongchan said holding out a silver bracelet.

 "Here, lemme.", Haengeun said putting on the bracelet on Gongchan's wrist.

 "Perfect", she said smiling.

 Out of nowhere, Gongchan hugged Haengeun.

 "I love it, cheongmal kamshamida"

 The hug last a little too long. Apparently Gongchan forgot to let Haengeun go. Her heartbeat was faster again. She was blushing again and she would pass out if they continue to hug.

 "A-hem. I'm happy that you like my gift, oppa.", Haengeun said when Gongchan broke the hug.

 "I always throw parties for the special people on my life. Thank you for everything, Chanshik oppa."

 "No. Thank you. My birthday won't be this happy without you.", Gongchan said almost blushing. 

 *YAWN* "I'm beat. Time for bed?", he asked.

 "Ne."

 "Good. I'm sooo tired. Being chased like a dog is so tiring. Goodnight Haengeun-ah, sweet dreams.", Gongchan said in between yawns.

 "Goodnight Chanshik oppa. Sleep tight.", Haengeun said, climbing on her bed.

 A few moments have passed and Gongchan fell into deep sleep. Haengeun on one hand, can't sleep. She kept on tossing herself on her bed but apparently, sleep won't come to her.

 "Why can't I sleep? I'm tired too but I can't.", she said to herself.

 She kept on moving, she even tired counting sheep. She gave up when she reached 999.

 "Should I try calling Kyuneun? He knows how to make me sleepy.", she asked her piropiro and grabbed her phone.

 Browsing through her phonebook, one name made her heart do summersaults. He looked cute today, especially when Sunwoo hyung wiped icing on his face. His reaction was to die for, she thought.

 "Omona, am I smiling?", she whispered to herself.

 "I haven't thanked him for helping me out earlier. I should text him but what if I disturb his sleep? It's 1:30 am. Errr. Fine."

  To: Jinyoung hyung

      Are you asleep, hyung? Sorry, if I distrub you. I just haven't thanked you for helping me earlier. The place looked amazing. So, komawo. That's all. Goodnight or should I say, "mornight".

-Kim Kyuneun

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Gongchan is falling for Haengeun more and more. Haengeun still hasn't admitted her feelings for Jinyoung.