Chapter 29

Fate or random luck?

 

 Soon days turned to weeks and weeks turned to months. Haengeun surpassed a semester without being discovered and a semester of no luck. She still hasn’t out her lost oppa. Even though it was like that, she was still hopeful. I’ll find him. I believe Chanshik oppa and I will find him, she always reminded herself.

 “Finally! It’s the start of our sem break! I can’t wait to be home.”, Haengeun said while packing some of her things.

 “You said you won’t be with Dongmin hyung, so you’re spending our break alone?”, Gongchan asked for the nth time. He can’t seem to understand why Haengeun would want to be alone.

 “Chanshik oppa, yes! I’ll be alone at our house but Uncle would visit once in a while.”, Haengeun said zipping her suitcase.

 “Arra, arra. I’ll visit you, arrasso? I won’t enjoy our break without you.”

 “Yup, I gave you our address already. Chanshik oppa, komawo. I won’t survive the past semester without you. I’ll miss you.”, Haengeun said while hugging her oppa.

 Hugging Haengeun back, Gongchan whispered.

 “Ani, I’m the one who should be thankful. Haengeun-ah, be careful okay? Don’t be such a klutz. I won’t be around to save you. I’ll miss you too.”

 “Ya! You’re mean, oppa.”, Haengeun said hitting Gongchan on the arm.

 “Ha-ha. Enough with the mussy stuff. We’ll see each other anyway. Did you pack everything you needed?"

 Haengeun just nodded.

 “Okay, kaja? They’re waiting for us.”, Gongchan said walking towards the door.

 Once Gongchan and Kyuneun got to the gate of the academy Sandeul, Baro, CNU and Jinyoung stopped whatever they were doing. All of them decided to leave the academy together. The truth was B1A4 just wanted to spend more time with Kyuneun. Each knew that a few weeks away from him would be agonizing.

 “Baby~”, Sandeul sang running towards Kyuneun but before he could grab him, Jinyoung pulled him backwards and Gongchan pulled Kyuneun towards himself.

 “YA! JINYOUNG HYUNG! SO NOT COOL!”, Sandeul said fixing his collar. The rest just laughed at his reaction.

 “So, Ahji are you ready to leave?”, Baro asked.

 “Yup, I have everything I needed. How about you, hyung?”

 “Ne. Kyuneun-ah.”, Baro whinned.

 “I’m going to miss you. I won’t have my puppy around.”

 “Baby~”, Sandeul sang again and this time, he managed to get a hold of Kyuneun.

 Kyuneun jumped when Sandeul’s arms draped around him but he just let Sandeul be. He got used to Sandeul’s unexpected hugs and affection.

 “Ne, hyung~?”, Kyuneun sang back.

 “I’m going to miss you so much. Call me, okay?”, Sandeul said not releasing Kyuneun.

 Jinyoung and Gongchan just had enough. Both begun to remove Sandeul’s arms around Kyuneun. Seeing Kyuneun that way made them irritated. But neither one showed to each other their irritation.

 Being released from Sandeul’s hug, Haengeun spoke.

 “Sunwoo hyung and Junghwan hyung, I’m going to miss you too. And yes hyung, I’ll call you. Don’t worry.”

 “Ya! Ahji, don’t forget me!”, CNU suddenly said.

 “Ha-ha, of course Dongwoo hyung. And you too, Jinyoung hyung.”

 He’ll miss me?, Jinyoung thought blushing ever so slightly.

 Gongchan slightly turned his head towards Jinyoung and he noticed his hyung was blushing. He then became confused. Did I just see hyung blush?, he asked himself.

 “Okay okay. Everybody is going to miss everybody. Kaja? We have to go. Our homes are waiting for us!”, Haengeun said rising her fists on air.

 B1A4 laughed at how cute their friend was. How excited he looked for going home. The bus ride was full of laughter and teasing. It looked like the six of them were on a field trip. People were staring at them but they seemed not to care. Soon one by one they left the bus. They bid their last goodbye to each other and went their separate ways.

 Once she left the bus, Haengeun felt nostalgic. There was no point in hiding, she missed her old place.

 *EXHALE* “I missed this place. I got here earlier than I expected.”, she said to herself.

 After a few minutes of walking, a familiar house came into view. Her heart begun to flutter and she became excited. Out of nowhere, she began to sprint. She forgot that she was carrying a heavy luggage. Once in front of the house, she opened the gate and unlocked the door.

 “Eomma, Appa, Kyuneun I’m home.”, Haengeun said as if someone would hear her. She ran to her room and unpacked her things. After that she changed to her own clothes, cleaned a little and begun her vacation.

 Days have passed and B1A4 missed their ahji more and more. They never forgot to send him a message and remind him to be careful. Not seeing him makes them crazy but not as crazy as Gongchan and Jinyoung.

 There were times that Jinyoung would just stare at nowhere and think of Kyuneun. Sometimes, he hasn’t done anything productive for an entire day. How he long to see his face, hear his voice and just be with him.

 On one hand, Gongchan was also going crazy, crazy for Haengeun. He knew that his heart already belongs to her, there was no doubt about that. He wanted to spend the whole vacation with her but he couldn’t. He decided to confess to her once he has a chance. He doesn’t care if she likes her so called oppa. What matters to him was that Haengeun would see him more than a friend.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Their sem break has started already. JInyoung and Gongchan are going crazy. Gongchan wants to confess, will he be able to do it?? And what about Jinyoung?? 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I don't know what to say now. I'm torn between Gongchan and Jinyoung now. Should be the lead now?! Aigoo. I think this will be the last for today. I'm not done with Chapter 30 yet. I haven't even reached the half of it. It's hard to think but I'll manage (I think). 

 Are you still enjoying this?? Tell me, okay? Oh yeah, you have any good ideas, tell me. It will be a big help.

 ThanKYU <3