Chapter 23

Fate or random luck?

 For the following days, Haengeun and Jinyoung seemed to be more and more comfortable with each other. The others seemed to notice it and they were surprised. It was only CNU who wasn't surprised, he knew that that would happen. He was happy that finally his friend finally understood himself. 

 One afternoon after classes, B1A4 together with Kyuneun decided to linger at their usual spot. All of them were tired from their classes.

 "So Kyuneun-ah, what do you want for your birthday? I mean your birthday is on Monday.", Baro sheepishly asked. He's been going crazy for the past few weeks. I have to give Ahji the perfect gift, he thought.

 "Umm, now that you've mentioned it. My birthday is coming. What I want?", Haengeun said while holding her chin. 

 The moment Haengeun spoke, all five pairs of ears perked up. It seemed they all wanted to give her the best present.

 "Ummm, well every year for my birthday. My dongsaeng-er-I mean my noona and I always go to Lotte World. We always celebrate our birthday there. Eomma and Appa takes a day off and we have fun.", Haengeun said. 

 "Then we'll go to Lotte World!", Sandeul exclaimed. The four boys agreed.

 "Jinja? That would be awesome but you guys forgot something."

 "Huh? What?", CNU asked.

 "Hyungs, pabo! The 24th is a Monday which means?" 

 No one spoke. Haengeun facepalmed herself.

 "Seriuosly? Omona. It's a freaking school day!", Haengeun practically screamed. 

 "Oh.", the five boys said in unison.

 "So baby, what do you want for your birthday?", Sandeul impatiently asked.

 "Um, molla."

 "Mwo!? Come on, Kyunen-ah. There must be something you want.", Jinyoung insisted.

 "Errr, I don't know. Why are you guys so budgie?", Haengeun asked. Actually, there's something I want. I want to see oppa, I want to be with him but I can't tell them that, she thought.

 "Nothing.", CNU said instantly.

 "Okay, okay. *SNAP* Hyungs I have to go. I forgot that I have to do something. See you guys later! Annyeong!", Haengeun said walking.

 "Oh yeah, Chanshik hyung! I'm going to be late. Don't wait up for me. Bye!", she shouted.

 When Haengeun was out of sight, Gongchan begun to speak.

 "Okay now that she's-er-I mean he's gone. Let's talk about what we'll do for him. I want him to have the best 18th birthday ever!", Gongchan said in a serious manner.

 "I want that too!", Sandeul said a little too loud. 

 "Sandeulie, all of us want that. So I think this is what we should do.. . ", Jinyoung said.

 "Wait!", Baro interrupted Jinyoung.

 "Hyung, why are you the one calling the shots?"

 "Well, I'm the leader. Aren't I?"

 "He's got a point, Baro. So continue.", CNU said.

 "Well, as I was saying. Even though Kyuneun's birthday is on a Monday, I still say we go to Lotte World. He just said that it had been their tradition, we can;t break it.", Jinyoung said.

 "Are you suggesting that we will skip classes?", Gongchan asked.

 Sandeul and Baro looked at each other and smirked. Jinyoung smirked as well.

 "Hold up! Hold up! Skipping classes?! Are you guys crazy?!", CNU asked. He's always the one that stuck to the rules. Playing hookie is not his idea of fun.

 "CNU hyung, its the only way.", Baro said.

 "Ne, hyung. I want to see Kyuneun-ah happy on his birthday.", Sandeul added.

 "But, breaking the rules. What if we get caught?"

 "Hyung.", Gongchan said while doing an aegyo.

 "It's for Kyuneun. We won't get caught, I promise."

 Seeing their maknae Jinyoung, Baro and Sandeul started to do an aegyo as well.

 "Jebal, CNU hyung.", they all pleaded.

 No fair! Doing aegyos, they know I can't resist them Argh!, CNU mentally cursed. *sigh* He held his arms up and said.

 "Arrasso. I gave up. We will skip classes to go to Lotte World."

 With those words, four boys shouted in glee.

 "But I have a question. How will we convince Ahji to skip class with us? You saw how he reacted a while ago."

 CNU's got a point. B1A4 forgot to think about that part. They knew that Kyuneun isn't the type that skips class, neither were they.

 "Argh! I thought this would be easy.", Baro complained.

 "Baro hyung, take it easy. I have an idea but it would be tricky. Hyungs, are you up for it?", Gongchan said.

 The other boys nodded. They were willing to do anything for Kyuneun.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 After Gongchan's birthday, its Kyuneun's turn. Now that Jinyoung and Kyuneun are comfortable with each other, B1A4 is really willing to do anything for him. How will this turn out?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Is anybody still reading? XD Oh well. Thank you to those who are still reading this.