CHAPTER 1: THE PAST (PART 5)

ARE YOU SURE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1: THE PAST (PART 5)

My mother gave me the name Park Jiyeon. She usually got hit from my father, espeacially when he was drunk. My existense is pain. Because of me, she had to endure him and couldn't divorce with him. She didn't want me to be teased by friends with "no father", or something like that. My mother said "He is your father after all". When I was 6, I stated to fight back him and protect my mother. At that time, he just scolded  at me. However, one time, when I was 10, he hit my mother because he asked for money, but she refused. He hit her again, I hit him so hard, which made him hit me back. My mother decided to leave that house, she couldn't stand seeing me being hit.

We moved to Seoul and the very first problems were where to live, what to do. My mother started apply for many jobs to make money. Living in this modern city, money is very important factor. How much she earned, it wasn't enough for us. She worked as a cook helper in a small restaurant and we could live there. More over, she also picked up bottles to earn more. She worked really hard to help me go to school. THat all what she wanted, she said "I am illiterated but I will do everything for you to study. Only by this way, you can have a better life. At least, you needn't worry about money anymore." She always cared about me first, it made me happy so much. I promised to myself that I had to learn well, I wanted to make her pleased. I tried to study by myself without going to extra class, I didn't help her much so I could save money by this way. Luckily, the restaurant owner was a good person, she helped my mother and me when we was in need although my mother didn't want to disturb her. I learnt that personality from her. I don't like anyone feel pity for me eventhough how much poor I am. I love my mother very much. How much I love her, how much I hate my father. He is the most useless man I have seen in my life!

In school, I was a good student. I have a few friends that I could play with. We lived in the same area so I could exchanged with them about difficult exercises. After the class, I came home to cook some food for us because my mother had many things to do, she was so busy. She usually said " I think in the future you can be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter