CHAPTER 2: THE BEGINNING(PART2)

ARE YOU SURE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 2: THE BEGINNING (PART 2)

P/s 1: Boram, Qri, Soyeon, Eunjung, Hyomin, Jiyeon. This is the color of each MAIN characters. B: say in unison, I: thinking, U: place or time

After the party, three new CEOs went back to Chairman Room where their parents were waiting.

- Here you are. Sit down. Tomorrow will be your first day so you need to take a rest soon. Don't play hard, ok? I believe in you!_Mr.Ham reminded his children because he knew that these girls would have some individual activities before going home.

- Yes. We understand.

- Ok, I hope you can take care of your health. Don't work so hard. I don't want my chidren to get sick.

- Mom, no need to worry. We can care for ourselves well._ Eunjung held her mother's hand slightly.

- I need to go. See you later at home. Do you want to join me, Ramie, Jungie?

- You know me, right? I can't go to thar kind of place.

- I'll go there later after checking one more time.

- Tomorrow is our first day. Don't need to be hurry. You can go home drink tea with me.

- You're right. I'll go home first.

- Ok, like your wish.

On the way to the garage, Eunjung saw the janitors were cleaning up the party.She felt that they were so hard. Therefore, she decided to talk with their manager.

- You want to meet me? What do you need? Did we do something wrong?

- No, it's not like that. I want to pay the janitors for cleaning up the party.

- It's our job. You needn't do that_ The manager just said that but she was happy in fact.

- Today is not working day. You can take this money and share equally to the janitors.

- Thank you so much, sajangnim.

She divided the money into many parts, but she took more money.

- This is for you, Jiyeon shi.

- What is this for?

Take it! This girl is really... Ok, this is from our new CPO. I don't have spare money to give you.

- Thank you._She took the money, but she didn't know that her manager gave her the least money.

- Ah we go first, you can go home after throwing this trash.

- Ok.

Boram and Eunjung went home together. While Boram was making tea. Eunjung was having bath because she would go out later.Boram couldn't join with them because she was afraid of crowd, darkness, noisiness and club was aplace like that. She could take part in the party because the crowd was organized not kike in the clubs. She would just stay home, read magazines and talk with her mother, maybe.She didn't like to go out, espeacially at night.

- Ramie, need help?_She liked using this way to "little" elder sister.

- Are you teasing me, Jungie? Come and sit, try this new tea.

- Yes, but where the parents are?

- They have dinner out. What time will you go?

- After drinking tea with you ecause Qri unnie want me to come there early. Are you sad?

- No. Is this good._She ask about the tea.

- Yes, it's very delicious. You're tea master. No one in this world can beat you.

- No need to make joke. I know this is Qri's idea to help me overcome thede obsessions. Even though I want to go, but I can't ._She was about to cry.

- Don't cry unnie. Everything is ok. You know that this is Qri's unnie plan but how?

- You forget that we are best friend. She's my only friend and you're my only dongsaeng (younger sister/brother) in this world. You just go, I'm fine but not come home too late, ok?

- But...

- No but Jungie. I'm ok and I don't want you to tell this to our parents, promise?

- I understand. I go now and I'll come home soon.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter