CHAPTER 3: DESTINY (PART 4)

ARE YOU SURE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 3: DESTINY (PART 4)

P/S 1: SOYEON; HYOMIN; JIYEON.

Today Jiyeon decided to find a job. She carefully checked the surrouding to make sure there were guys who were that woman's men. Buying a newspaper, she started looking for a job. She went to many places, but they refused because she didn't have diploma that they need. Now, she felt happy to work for T-ara, she thiought her mother had helped her that time. Later, she saw an employment that attracted her "Need a person who can take care of people well (especially good at cleaning), no need to have cetificates". Because she didn't have phone, she went to a phome post to call.

- Hello, I call for your emloyment on newspaper.

- Ah, yes. Do you have any experience at taking care of other people?

- Yes. I used to take care of my mother._ Her voce was abit sad when she talked about her mother.

- Oh, Uhm, what about cleaning?_ She could realize Jiyeon 's sad voice, so she asked another question.

- This is my job now, so you don't need to worry.

- That's good. I want you to know this. The person you have to take care of is not easy like others. I fyou want to change your mind...

- No, it's ok to me.

- Great! You can go to this adrress for more talks. I'll see you at 5PM, ok?

- OK.

About Soyeon, she and her childen were preparing for going to her benefactress's hometown. Suddenly, her phone rang.

- Hello, you call in right time. We intend to go to your house.

- Oh, really, but I'm in the city._ She pretended to know nothing and was busy.. She tried to hold laughing.

- What? It seems we can't visit you._ Her voice was sad when hearing this news because she didn't have enough to pay for a long trip and she didn't know much about beautiful places.

- Ok, then_ She tried to hold her laughter but she couldn't anymore._ HA... I just joke you.

- So you aren't in the city?

- No, I'm in the city, but I'm not busy, and I want to invite you and your children go to this place. This is the address. We'll meet at 5PM. Ok?

- Ok, no problem, but why do you want us to come there?

- It's secret. See you this evening. Goodbye.

- Good bye. See you later.

After that, Soyeon announced the news to the boys. Mavin was very excited but Mason was opposite. She knew her children well, so she comforted him and cooked for them their favourite dishes. It was simple but full of love from Soyeon. In her heart, she was wondwered where to take these boys to this summer. They needed a rest after learning had she too. She wanted to make them happy even thoiugh they didn't have a father.

Hyomin was working on her collection, tomorrow would be her deadline. Everything was almost done, se knew this was her only chance to save her job although it was a small ope. Therefore, she turned off her phone these days to make sure nothing could disturb her After 5 hours, she finished, she did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter