CHAPTER 5: OPPORTUNITY (PART 3)

ARE YOU SURE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 5 : OPPORTUNITY (PART 3)

1 week later

Neither Boram and Soyeon had dare to face to the other. Boram didn't use the staff elevator but the VIP one to avoid Soyeon. About Soyeon, she also didn't use the staff elevator but the stairs, so she had to wake up earlier than before. Waht two silly persons? However, today was the day they had to face with each othere. After aweek, Soyeonknew that Boram didn't use staff rlevator anymore, so she decided to use it again. Boram thought Soyeon used the elevator earlier, so she didn't meet her, so today she used it again but a bit late than usual.

BORAM'S POV

- Oh, sorrry._ I stop the elevator's door when it's about to close. When I step in, I see her, the girl that I have intended to avoid for a week. How can I face her now? It seems that she sees me too because I can see her awkward face. It's not your day, Jeon Boram!

- CFO, I'm really sorry for misunderstanding you._ She breaks the silence with an apology with a deep bow in front of me, which makes me panicked and surprised.

- What are you doing? No need to do that.

- At that time, I was too angry and nervous to think everything straight. I know I made a big mistake, but please don't fire me. I can do anything you want if they're in my ability._ She says in one breath with a serious face, which makes me burst into laugh.

- I'm sorry. It's me who have to apologize to you. So we're in peace, it that right?_ I try to stop laughing and confirm the main point. I don't want this situation last longer.

- Yeah._ She smiles at me. After a week, I can see her smile again. The smile that no one else but my family can give me. However, she can. That's called "sincere smile". I have to fix my words: It's your day, Jeon Boram. Thanks to her, I have alot of energy to deal with the job after a week.

Eunjung's and Jiyeon's relationship just stood still. Nothing new inside, or it wan't much. Something change outside. Eveyday, after working, Eunjung came to Jiyeon's workplace to pick her up id she worked at Hyomin's house. Otherwise, Eunjung took Jiyeon to her house from a distance if Jiyeon worked at her company. Because Eunjung didn't want to let two elder sisters worry, she decided to be back to the villa on four days a week. The other days, she stayed at her house with Jiyeon. About Jiyeon, she didn't lnow how to refuse the kindness of Eunjung. Sometimes, she wanted to say goodbye and leave Eunjung's house because she thought she didn't have ap proper reason to stay, but Eunjung didn't let her do that, she always had reason to make Jiyeon stay logically. It's time for them to have something change inside!

EUNJUNG'S POV

I'm in my office now with an appointment waiting for me. Before that, I have some time to relax. I drink a sp of coffee and think about her, Jiyeon shi. I can't make out what our relationship is. It's very stange, you know? Stanger? No, it's better than that. Friend? No, not really. Acquaintance? Maybe, but somehow in my heart, I want a bit more. If she stays with me to repay? My heart is abit hurt when thinking like that. Every time she makes distance to me , every time she bewares me, I feel uncomd=fortable and disappointed. However, you're sick, Ham Eunjung, remember? Don't be so greedy. You have no right to have a friend, a true friend because you're a comet. You help her like that, it's ok, but no more. Awake, Eunjung, you don't want to hurt her, do you?

Knock. Knock. Knock

- Yes, coming._ I startle because of the sound, and it brings me vack to reality.

- CPO, everything is ready.

- Ok, I'll be there in 5 minutes._Before leaving the room, I breathe in deeply, the work is first. What makes me can't control that I have to drink alcohol, which I'm not good at, however, I can't refuse.

About Qri and Hyomin, they haven't met each other for a week. Ori kept focusing on working with her work and went to bars at night. Hyomin kept drawing her designs and gave them to the manger. Qri almost forgot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter