CHAPTER 6: HALF OF HAPPINESS (PART 2)

ARE YOU SURE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 6: HALF OF HAPPINESS (PART 2)

- Don't act like you know everything._ When Hyomin realized that Qri was angry, she stood up up quickly before holding the stick, so...

- Ah!

- Careful!_ Qri turned back when she heard that, she helped Hyomin stood up who was on the ground._ Why are you always this careless?

- I'm sorry, you can leave if you want, I..._ Qri cut Hyomin's words by put her finger on the other's lips. Hyomin stopped talking then she felt she was in the bridal style in the other's embrace.

They were in the living room, Qri was staring at Hyomin's injury which was bleeding a bit on her knee.

- Don't worry, I'm ok.

- Are you an idiot?

- Neh?

- Where's the first-aid box?

- It's in the wardrobe at the fist draw.

- Stay here.

Qri came back and started to take care of the injury. When she touched that, Hyomin tried to bear the pain, she hold tight her shirt and closed her eyes. Of course, Qri knew that so she tried her best to treat the injury slightly. Qri knew that her words were too much and somehow it made her want to appologize to this girl, but her pride and her father's words didn't let her do that. Hyomin just stayed silent for a while, in fact, she didn't know what to say. It was not strange if she was used to with these harsh words bacause many people said to her like this before or over, but the words from this girl made her feel hurt even it's just a bit.

- Do you feel better?

- Yes, thanks a lot._ Hyomin answered awkwardly, she didn't know how to deal with this situation.

- Don't say that thanks again._ Qri felt annoyed when hearing the thanks and sorries from the other._And no more sorry. You don't have any fault here but it's mine

- I'm s..._ Hyomin stopped her words because she was about saying sorry again.

- Ok, I'm leaving now. You jus t think about about my suggestion.

- Yes, Drive safe.

- Uhm. Take care of your injury. I'll check it later, ok?

- I will.

Thwn Qri left, which made Hyomin felt empty. Why do you fell like this, Hyomin? 

In the other side. Why do you have to care about her?

After visiting the graves, Eunjung and Jiyeon got on the car to go back to the house. On the way back, because of tiredness, Jiyeon felt asleep. When the car was in front of the house, Eunjung had a chance to observe Jiyeon's face, Eunjung found out Jiyeon had an oval face, a high nose and slight lips, they were all beautiful. However, the eyes were dark. Eunjung wanted to made them shine, which made Jiyeon more beautiful. Then Eunjung thought she should wake Jiyeon up.

- Jiyeon, wake up. We're home._ Jiyeon moved slightly and opened her eyes. She was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter