CHAPTER 3: DESTINY (PART 3)

ARE YOU SURE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 3: DESTINY (PART 3)

P/S 1: EUNJUNG; JIYEON.

Today was a busy day to Eunjung, she had to read all the documents because T-ara was going to have an interview to select new staff fo some sectons. All day, she hardly went out but stay in her room. Headache came again, it made her suffer for many years. It used to be better but recently it was worse. She went to WC to wash her face. Because it had seperated room, so the next people didn't lnow who was next. Therefore, she heard this conversation.

- Hey, the new CPO is so nice. She gave us extra money for cleaning on Promotion Day.

- Yes, but our manager didn't share it equally.

- Really, I heard it but what we should do?

- We can do nothing but accept. She took more money and gave us less, but it's not all. She even gave Jiyeon the least money although she worked most on that day.

- Poor her! I don't like her either, but this is too much.

- Yes, she isn't frendly and usually keeps silent, but she worked well.

After they left, Eunjung steeped out and frowned. She couldn't belived that this thing happened in her family's company. She would look into this and punished it if it was necessary because "Give reward to the good staff and punish the bad ones" was her her working style.

About Jiyeon, she worked all day. She cleaned the first floor and the highest floor. The hard point was every floor in this company was big. They were large, but she could do nothing because this was only way to earn a living. She just kept working without complaining. It was no uise talking with her manager because she was her target.

- Jiyeon! Jiyeon! Where are you?

- Yes, I'm here.

- After you finish all this stuff. You have to clean the WCs on ground floor. Got it?

- Bu I have done many things. I even haven't finished cleaning this floor.

- Today is your shift, doing more work is your job.

- Ok, I'll do it._ Jiyeon couldn't be object to her.

Then she kept working but she felt so tired now. She shook her head and continued to work. Eunjung was walking on the gallery, she was reading documents then...

- Oh, I'm so sorry, your shirt is wet, I didn't mean._ Jiyeon was so tired and when she pulled the clean roller, she feell.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter