CHAPTER 4: TROUBLES (PART 1)

ARE YOU SURE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 4: TROUBLES (PART 1)

EUNJUNG'S POV

i'm in the airport now, yes, i'm waiting for my friend. We've been friends since I studied in USA. He's the only one but family I can trust now. He said "If you need help, just call me", so I called him. How can he help me? Is that your question? You'll see.

- Taecyeon, you're here._ I smile at him.

- Of course, you need me, right?

- Don't make me sick, how have you been?

- You dare to ask, huh? Elsie, you're too much, you don't call me until 5 days ago._ Why can he change so fast? Elsie is my English name that I used when I was in USA.

- Calm down, you know that I had to preparefor become a CEO. Actually, I'm a bit tense.

- Just this time, Elsie._ He stares at me and threats but I don't scare at all, I'm used to with it.

- OK, where do you go now? I'll drive you there. Hotel?

- No, I want you to be my tour guide. It's been a long time that I come back to Korea._ I can see how much excitted he is, but...

- Sorry, I can't stay with you long because I have to work.

- Hello! This is Sunday. Why do you have to work?

- You know why, right? I'll drive you to your hotel. I'll take you a drive around Seoul next time, ok?

- I have no choice but say OK right?

Then we have a pause and no one want to break the silence, we keep going to the parking lot. Suddenly, I feel dizzy and that hateful headache is back. T can't walk properly now, when I'm about to fall, Teacyeon catches me.

- Are you ok? What's wrong?

- Nothing. I'll come home and take a rest. I'll be fine, don't worry.

- You don't need to take ...

- No, I'll take you to your place then I'll go home.

- Promise you won't work and have to take a rest._ I know he's very serious and worried now, so I'll do like he says.

- I promise.

More over, when I come home, I have no strength, so I take a nap on my bed until the diiner is ready.

QRI'S POV

Today is my first day I stay at home and have dinner with everyone. Usually, only Rambo and Jungie eats together because m parents also eat out. Luckily, today my family is all present. Wait! Where is Eunjung? She usually goes to kitchen and helps other people. I look at Boram, we can undestand each other on;y by sifht. We're extrely close.

- Eunjung? She said she was a bit tired so I guess she is sleeping now.

- I'll call her.

 When I enter her room, I see her sleeping on her bed, I can see her tired face. Recently, I have had to prepare for the promotion, so does she ut what has she done to be this tired? Although I'm orried about her but I'll scold her about this. I don't want anybody who I love get sick in front of my eyes. I know that how much strong my appearance is, how much weak my soul is.

- Eunjung, wake up. It's dinner time._ I shake her shoulder slightly and it doesn't work. This sleepy head make s me impatient. She is good sleeper. se can sleep anywhere an anywhen. More over, It's really hard to wake her up. I'm not heartless lke people think, right? I find another pillow and..

Bang

- What's wrong?_ Her face makes me want to laugh but I smile instead.

- Wake up. Dinner's ready.

- Oh, I come immediately. I nedd to wash my face first. You go first.

- No, We'll go together.

When she comes out, we go to the dinning room.

- I heard that Taecyeon is here.

- You know that?

- Randomly. He loves you, you know?

- It can't be, we're just friend._ Maybe because I have had a lot of experience about lovr so I easily realize that. Therefore, I'm sure that boy has some special feelings to my dongsaeng.I'll notice about this, I don't want her to feel hurt like I used to.

BORAM'S POV

Today i'm very happy because I can eat dinner with everyone ealse in my family. In the meal, I try my best to male joke for every member to laugh. It works some times maybe? My father asked about our first day at work. Of course, I said it was good because it was nothing special to me. I just worked my jobs well and...Wait, remember about her. The accoutant who has twins. Actually, I could see in her eyes the fear, I don't know why but it disturbs me a bit. Then I focus on my family story. After the diiner, we have a conversation with mom.

- What do you think? About new work? Is it good?

- Yes. Don't worry moo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter