CHAPTER 5: OPPORTUNITY (PART 4)

ARE YOU SURE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 5: OPPORTUNITY (PART 4)

The next morning, Eunjung woke up with headache, she opened her eyes tried to adapt with the light from the window. When she was about to go to bathroom, she saw Jiyeon sleeping in sitting pose, which made her surprised a lot. She tried to remember what happened last night, but she couldn't. However, she could guess:

- She must have been taken care of me last night._ Eunjung mumbled to herself, she felt guity a lot when seeing Jiyeon like this, so she decided to bring Jiyeon to lie on her bed. She tried her best not to eake the other up. After doing all the things she needed to do, she went out the room and prepared breakfast. Then her phone rang, it was about Jiyeon. She had some police friends help her to deal with the gang. After investigation, the police arrested all of them and rescued all the girls. That meant Jiyeon was safe now, she needn't stay here anymore, Eunjung felt sad when thinking about it. Then an idea came to her mind.

About JIyeon, she was surprised because she was on Eunjung's bed. She had no idea what happened because she was sure that she fell asleep beside the bed. She startled when she realized there was no Eunjung in the room. Then the smell of the food in the kitchen made her realise with the thought that Eunjung was there. After doing her pesonal hygiene, she came to the kitchen and saw Eunjung arranging the food.

- Oh, you're awake. I intend to call you after doing this. Sit here. I have something to tell you._ Eunjung welcomed Jiyeon with a big smile on her face, but she was worried now. She didn't know the other accepted her suggestion or not.

- Are you ok now?_ Jiyeon asked the other with full of care because she saw the other's weak side last night. She didn't think a successful people like Eunjung would be that sorrow.

- I'm ok. Sorry for disturbing you last night. You must have been so tired.

- It's ok. I don't feel to be  disturbed, so don't bother. Ah, you have something to say to me. What's it?

- I'll tell you after eating.

After the breakfast, two of them kept silent for a while. Jiyeon didn't know what happened but she could feel the other was in deep thought.

- I have good news gor you. That gang was arrested, so you're safe now.

- Really, that's good._ She cured a slight smile on her face that was captured by the other. Jiyeon was in mixed feelings now. She felt happy becuase she needn't to hide anymore and she also missed the neighbors, bot some how she felt sad because she couldn't stay here anymore._I can give you life back to normal, sorry for making trouble for you.

- Don't say like that. It's not trouble for me. By the way, I have this idea, it sounds really crazy but...

- What's it?

- Can you help me with the housework and of course I'll pay for you. What do you think? This is the contract I have just prepared. WE can add terms if you want._ Jiyeon was shocked now, she didn't think the other could have this idea. After reading some terms, she realized rgey were all good for her. She didn't have any proper reason to refuse, she needed money. She nodded her head, which made Eunjung smiled brightly. 

Today was the day Boram, Qri and Eunjung had a family meeting with parents. Therefore, three of them went home earlier.

- Good afterenoon, mistreses. The owners are in th dining room and are waitng for you._ A maid taled to them.

In the dining room, Boram and Qri sat next to the father, their mother sat between Boram and Eunjung.

- Is everthing ok?_ The father asked, he just looked at Boram and Qri but Eunjung. It was just a small action but it broke Eunjung's heart again.

- Yes.

- The accountants are professional, so I am workin well with them.

- Me too, but I need them to be more active.

- That's good.

Eunjung just kept because she knew her father well. He never remembered that he had the youngest daughter.

Qri and Boram looked at Eunjung with worried eyes and they receive a slight smile. Mrs. Ham noticed it.

- What's about you, Eunjung?

- I found out that our company had problem in treament among staff, and I have solution for this.

- Good._ Mr. HAm said when he realized he forgot this daughter, he didn't mean to do that but it was a habit - an extremly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter