CHAPTER 7: ENCOUNTER (PART 8)

ARE YOU SURE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 7: ENCOUTER (PART 8)

JIYEON’S POV

I come back after taking shower. I see her preparing the food on the table. I don’t think I’m not really a helper in this house. I seem to be a master here because Eunjung always tries to help me when she has time, and she likes to cook meals for us. I don’t like it as first, but I’m used to it now, so I’ll just wash the dish after meal.

-You say that your plan is passed.

-Oh, you’ve read it. Yeah, so this is the main reason why I want to eat this meal with you. _ She really wants to celebrate or just have me to celebrate with her. No, she has her own family. Don’t hope too much.

-What are you thinking? Eat when the food’s still hot. _ I nod my head. I feel something wrong with her eyes. It shows that she’s blue even she’s smiling at me. I want to ask about the medicine, but I don’t want to ruin the atmosphere.

-Uhm.

HYOMIN’S POV

I silently sits near the windows as always. I like to do this because it helps e to refresh my mind, especially a day like today. It’s just the first day at work, but I know my future will be changed a lot. I do know that the colleagues don’t like me, but I have nothing to do with that. Suddenly, my phone rings …

-Hello!

-It’s me. _ Oh, it’s Mrs. Kim. _ I call to ask how you have been lately. Does Jiyeon take care of you well?

-Yes, she does take care of me. Don’t worry. I live well here. _ I think I shouldn’t let her know about thet working thing, or else, she can go immediately.

-Really? That’s good. I’ve heard that Soyeon and her boys usually go to your house.

-Yeah. They are great, especially the boys.

-I’m glad to hear. If something goes wrong, just call me.

-Yes, I’ll. _ Mrs. Kim is just like a member to me. _ you also take care of yourself and your family well.

-Don’t worry about us. We live well here. Call you later.

-Bye. _ Thanks to her, I feel better a bit.

THE NEXT DAY

BORAM’S POV

-I am walking around the garden in our house. This is the place where I usually come when I’m stressed or depressed. I still don’t get the reason why Qri did like that to Eunjung. Even though, I don’t know what it is. I believe in her. I need to be more patient this time. _ I’m startle because of someone’s voice. Oh, it’s mom.

-What are you thinking, Ramie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter