CHAPTER 7: ENCOUNTER (PART 3)

ARE YOU SURE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 7: ENCOUNTER (PART 3)

Back to Eunyeon coupple, after beingpersuded, Jiyeon agreed to go back to Eunjung's house, but Eunjung notice that Jiyeon was limping because of numb legs, so Eunjuung insisted in carrying Jiyeon on her back. Now, Jiyeon was sleeping peacefully on Eunjung's back. Eunjung felt warm in her heart, the feeling that she hadn't felt from anyone else except her sisteres. She smiled and looked at the girl who slept on her back.

- Wake up, we're home.

- Uhm._ Eunjung enjoyed the scene in front of her when the other was waken up._Ah, I'm sorry._ Jiyeon hopped down from Eunjung's's back when she realized she was sleeping on it.

- It's ok. Now, I know you're pretty cute while sleeping._ Eunjung's sincere compliment made Jiyeon blush, which Eunjung really enjoyed to see it.

- Uhm. Should we go in?_ Jiyeon wanted to escape from this kind of sitation. Eunjung nodded her herd. TO Jiyeon's suprise, Eunjung held her heand and led her in.

When they went in the house, they saw the lttle  girl sleeping on the couch.

- Unnie! Unnie!_ Eunjung felt hurt seeing her sister sleep on the couch.

- Oh, you're back_ Boram didn't notice about Jiyeon behind_ I'm really sorry, Junggie ah. I don't want to make her leave, but I just..._ Boram cried hard, which made Eunjung felt panicked. Jiyeon didn;t expect to see this kind of circumtance occuring in front of her eys.

- Unnie, don't cry. i know you don't mean it. It's ok. Moreover, she's here, behind me._ Boram looked st the younger girl with happy face.

- You're here. I'm sorry for being rude to you. I...

- I also have ffault, so you don't need to balme yourself like that. I;m sorry for making you scared._ Eunjung frowned her brows and wondered why Jiyeon knew Boram was scared at that time.

- It's good to see you being nice to each other._ Eunjung smiled brightly._ Now we should have dinner together, shall we?

- Let me make the dinner for us.I've bought some new food for the meal tonight.

Eunjung wanted to help the youger, but her unnie was here, she didn't want to make the another quarrel or unnesccessary misunderstanding, so she sat with her sister in the living room.

- I'm really sorry for making troble._ Boram felt uneasy about what she had hust done.

- Unnie, it's ok, everything's ok now. Ah, why are yu here?

- This kidd , you make me wory to death, you know? Son't suffer like that. YOu said that girl is your friend then she can help you about this.. Share with her if you can._ Boram knew she couldn't be beside Eunjung 24/7, spo she hoped someone esle could help her sister. Now that person appeared.

- Unnie, I...

- Everyone, the dinner is ready.

At the dining room

- Oh, it smells good_ Boram didn't want to an awkward atmosphere.

- She cooks pretty well._ Eunjung proudly said.Jiyeon felt touched with the scene in front of her. She's never felt thte word "family" since the day her mother died, but now she learnt it agiai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter