CHAPTER 8: CHANGES (PART 2)

ARE YOU SURE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 8: CHANGES (PART 2)

U.S

Boram’s room and Soyeon’s room with her children were next to each other. Therefore, this situation happened.

-Soyeon shi!

-Boram shi!

They were both surprised because it was quite early in the morning. It was just 6.

-What are you doing this early?

-Ah, my children don’t like Western food, so I have to prepare food for them. _ In this restaurant, the customers could cook for themselves as long as they announced in advance.

-Ah._ Boram remembered that Soyeon had walked to the restaurant yesterday after the arrival. She smiled because the way Soyeon took care of her sons.

-Then why are you here this early? You’ll have a meeting at 9AM if I’m not wrong._ Boram was astonished since the other know her schedule, even she didn’t remember it well.

-You know that? I’m used to waking up early to have a walk, I don’t know the road here, so I guess I may go around in the hotel._ Soyeon giggled when seeing her boss reported to her._ Why are you laugh?

-Nothing. It’s just weird when seeing your boss…_ Soyeon just said half of the sentence, which made Boram more curious.

-What? _ Soyeon didn’t reply but shake her head slightly.

-Do you want to accompany with me to go down?_ Soyeon distracted with another topic. She didn’t want to make the other puzzled.

-Ok, then. _ Boram wasn’t a tupe of person who cared about this little thing. She nodded her head and walked along with Soyeon.

At breakfast

The group had breakfast together. This time, beside Boram and Soyeon with her children, there were three assistants helping them. Boram kept looking at Soyeon and her children when the other girl was helping her kids with breakfast.

-You seem like loving children. _ An assistant commented. Because of her friendliness toward staff, the assistants felt cozy around her.

Who don’t love them, huh? They are like angels. _ Boram replied with a broad smile, which made Soyeon look at her and smile back.

-Soyeon shi is so lucky that she has these two adorable children as her kids. _ Another staff said.

-Thanks for your complement. I’m very happy to have kids like them. _ Soyeon couldn’t help but showing her brightest smile.

-I wish I would have children like them if I get married._ Boram said it without any purpose. She had planed that she would just be like this, living alone without marriage. It would be changed, wouldn’t it?

After hearing that sentence from Boram, Soyeon was also had thought. She didn’t know what Boram would be like if she became a mother. After the breakfast, everyone gathered in the big room to work, the children were playing in the next room took after by the hotel staff.

S. Korea

Even though Suzy was the one in charge of the project that Qri gave to her, but most the important parts were done by Hyomin. Therefore, Hyomin had to stay up late. Somehow, she felt frustrated and angry toward Qri because the other didn’t fulfill her promise to help her. However, she couldn’t say anything. “If the CDO wants to help me, she will do it. The main point is I am just a normal staff who is minor in her life.” Hyomin was a tolerance person, she was used to living in a shell, and there was no one taught her to live out of the shelf. She needed the one to give her those lessons. Hyomin wondered why Qri was angry when she didn’t draw a portrait for he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter