CHAPTER 9: OBSTACLES (PART 2)

ARE YOU SURE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 9: OBSTACLES (PART 2)

 

- Qri unnie! _ Eunjung exclaimed, while Jiyeon felt a bit scared since she knew who that girl was.

- Why do you come home so late? _ Qri asked Eunjung without looking at the girl besides her dongsaeng.

- Ah, I just go out. _ Eunjung did not expect Qri’s present at her home like this. She wondered why Boram did not warn her. 

Then, Qri noticed that there was another girl next to Eunjung.

- Who’s she? _ Eunjung held Jiyeon’s hand to comfort the other before replying. Qri noticed that.

- She’s my friend. _ Qri remembered that she had met this girl somewhere. _  She lives with me now.

- What? _ Qri felt extremely surprised since she knew that Eunjung was not a type of person who let a random person stay in her house like that. _ She is the reason that made you decide to stay in this house more often.

- We’ll talk later. I think we should go inside. It’s cold out here. _ Eunjung did not want to make Jiyeon feel uneasy. She knew that Qri was not like Boram. She could not make some simple reasons to make the older believe. Qri did not want to make her dongsaeng more puzzled, so she just nodded her head. She trust that Eunjung had her own reasons.

Jiyeon felt extremely tensed in this kind of situation since she had experienced once. 

- Don’t be scared. My unnie had a cold face like that, you know? Trust me, ok? _ Eunjung comforted the younger.

- Am I a troublemaker? _ Jiyeon mumbled. Eunjung still heard it, so she decided to hug the other tight.

- Don’t ever say or think like that. You mean a lot to me. Remember that, ok? _ Jiyeon said nothing. Eunjung knew that the other needed sometime to think.

- Can you make a meal for my unnie. I guest that she hadn’t eaten anything. _ Eunjung knew her unnie pretty well. Jiyeon nodded her head. 

- What should I cook? I think she isn’t easy like you. _ Eunjung just smiled hearing th e comment on Qri by Jiyeon. The older had no argument for her unnie since the younger was right.

- You just make for her chicken porridge. Your porridge is the best. _ Jiyeon felt better hearing Eunjung’s compliment. 

- I know. You just go out and talk to her. I go to the kitchen now. _ Jiyeon knew that the other two needed to talk. She did not want to be an obstacle. 

Eunjung went back to the living room to see Qri sit quietly on the sofa.

- Unnie, let have a glass of wine. _ Eunjung knew that she needed to be careful not to make the situation worse.

- Thanks. _ Qri received the glass from her dongsaeng. She slowly took a sip of wine.  _ I think you have a lot of things to tell me. First, about that girl.

- Like I said before, she is my friend. I let her stay with me because I trust her and you can consider her as a special friend to me._ Eunjung took a deep breath before answering since it was hard to answer ambiguously to Qri. Therefore, she decided to open up a bit with Qri. 

Qri could guess that Jiyeon played more important position toward Eunjung, but she did not want to make the other feel uneasy.

- It’s your private life. I don’t want to interrupt too much. Just remember that I trust you. However, on the second problem, I need a proper reason. You have to explain to me why you hid you were sick from me. _ Eunjung knew that Boram could tell this to Qri since there were no secrets among the three. She felt guilty to be the one hid some stuff from the unnies, but she had no choice.

- Unnie, I’m sorry. I … _ Qri did not let Eunjung finish her words.

- I need a reason, Eunjung! _ Qri firmly said.

- Unnie, I’m just afraid that you will be mad at me, so Boram unnie and I hid it from you. _ Eunjung explained. Qri stayed silent for a while, then she just nodded her head. 

- Ok, I got it. _ Eunjung felt relieved that Qri did not ask more. 

By that time, Jiyeon came to announce that the food was ready. Eunjung just nodded her head to made the other know that every thing was ok. JIyeon said nothing but smile slightly at the older. 

At the dining room

- This is porridge cooked by Jiyeon. Try it. _ Eunjung happily gave the porridge to Qri. _ It’s delicious.

Qri smiled at her yonger sister. 

- Wae? _ Eunjung knew that her unnie . She became blush. Jiyeon also noticed that.

- Ah, nothing. _ Qri looked at Jiyeon. _ You’re …

- Jiyeon, Park Jiyeon. _ Jiyeon was still worried to face to Qri. Of course, she knew who this girl was. 

- You stay here with Eunjung, right? _ Jiyeon felt uneasy to be questioned by this girl.

- Yes, I help her with housework. _ Qri just nodded her head. Eunjung knew that Jiyeon was in puzzle, so she broke the conversation.

- Unnie, eat the porridge or it will be cool. _ After that she started to eat. 

- How’s it, unnie? _ Qri had to admit that it was good, very good. Now she knew the reason why Eunjung said the porridge was delicious.

- It’s good. 

- Good, it’s good, right? _ Eunjung asked back since she knew that Qri was very careful in eating.

- Uhm. You seem happy, huh? _ The older continued to dongsaeng, which made Eunjung kept silent. Then, she distracted by looking at Jiyeon.

- Yeonie, you just go to sleep. I guess you’re tired. _ Jiyeon felt warm in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter