CHAPTER 9: OBSTACLES (PART 4)

ARE YOU SURE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--CHAPTER 9: OBSTACLES (PART 4)

It was a beautiful morning for all the girls since all of their moods were good. Last night, all of them had had a pretty night somehow. However, the girls did not know that before the storm came the calm.

Ham Mansion

Today, out of sudden, the parents called Eunjung home. Therefore, she could not have breakfast with Jiyeon. However, the older had made a nice meal for the other before leaving.

-_ Eunjung greeted her parents. She always felt tensed when Mom, dad. I’m home.facing with them.

-Uhm, sit down and have breakfast with us. _ Mrs. Ham softly said. She wanted to mend the relationship between her and the youngest daughter. Few days ago, she had talk to her husband

-Nae. _ Eunjung wondered where her sisters were. The mother noticed that.

-Last night, your sisters called home and announced they were out for a night. _ Eunjung just kept silent since she did not know what to say.

-How’s the work in the company? _ Mr. Ham’s voice made Eunjung a bit startled.

-Everything is fine, dad. _ Eunjung added. _ My project is on the way. I think it can start next month.

-Uhm. _ Mr. Ham nodded his head. He knew that this daughter of him was really talented. However, because of that accident, he could not feel close to this child. Sometimes. He felt guilty, but he could not do anything. Whenever he saw Eunjung, it reminded her of that day. Therefore, he could not treat the youngest one like the other two. Suddenly, he felt someone hit her leg slightly. It was his wife.

-Why do you call me home? Is there something wrong in my work? _ Eunjung realized the atmosphere was a bit strange, so she decided to ask.

-No, we just want to have meal with you. Don’t you want so? _ Mr. Ham asked back. After being reminded by his wife.

-I don’t mean that. _ Eunjung then just kept silent.

-Eunjung, I heard that you were allergic to broccoli. I’m sorry that last time I …

-It’s ok, mom. Don’t need to say sorry to me. _ Eunjung did not want to make her mother feel guilty because of her.

-Ok, stop talking. Let’s eat. I’m hungry. _ Mr. Ham broke the awkward atmosphere.

After that, three of them started to have breakfast without any word. However, Mrs. Ham continuously gave food to Eunjung, which made the young girl felt happy. As for Mrs. Ham, she just tried their best to compensate for her youngest daughter, who she had not cared much for years.

 

Seoul’s suburb

Boram was inhaling the fresh air of the field. Actually, the little girl did not like to live a=in a hasty and stressful life of a CFO like this. She just wanted to be an ordinary girl who could decide her own life. However, she knew it was just a dream. Moreover, she could not be selfish. She still had Qri and Eunjung. They needed her to manage the company, and she could not leave them also. Therefore, at the present, she was the CFO of one of the most influential corporation in …

 

Whenever she felt tired. She went to a field in the suburb, where she could find peacefulness. The girl walked step by step on the grass. She smiled slightly. Then, Boram opened her eyes slowly and enjoyed a sight.

Cry Cry ringtone

-Yeoboseyo. _ It’s her father.
-Oh, I just call to ask where you were last night. This morning, I just knew that you slept at your friend’s house through your mother. _ Boram always felt happy that her current father treated her mother and her well, even better than the other two. However, she did not like it. She wanted Mr. Ham to love her sisters equally.

-Yes, I slept at a friend’s house. Don’ worry, dad. I’ll go to the company at 8.30.

-Uhm. Your voice sounds tired. If you feel tired, you can be off a day. _ Boram smiled bitterly. The father could realize that she was not fine by hearing her voice, but he never realized that Eunjung frowned when she ate broccoli.

-No need, dad. I’m fine. I’ll be at the company soon.

-If you want so. Don’t need to hurry.

- _ Boram did not know how to react to the Nae.care from Mr. Ham. She should be happy or be sad.

Soyeon’s message

-Have you eaten breakfast yet? You left so early this morning. Why don’t you call me? _ Boram sweetly while reading the message.

-I’m sorry. I didn’t want to disturb you, so I just left. Don’t worry. I’ll have breakfast soon. Have you eaten breakfast?

-Yes, I’m having breakfast with my children.

-_ Whenever I talked to this girl, I feel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter