CHAPTER 7: ENCOUNTER (PART 2)

ARE YOU SURE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 7: ENCOUNTER (PART 2)

- Unnie, why are you here?_ Eunjung was totally surprissed when seeing Boram in her house.

- Answer me first. Who is this strang girl? Do you know her?_ Boram still in shock now. She knew Eunjung pretty well that the other wouldn't let anyone stay at her home withut a proper reason. Boram guessed that this girl was the reason made Eunjung live in her private house but live with the family regularly.

- Unnie, this's my friend, Jiyeon. Jiyeon, this's my elder sister, Boram._ Eunjung kept lookinh at the younger one who kept sislent, she knew the other may have some silly thinking. however, she had to explain everything to her sister first, or else this would be a big problem.

- Friend? What kind of friend she is that having the key of yur house? Are you too close? You've just come back here over a month. You're not the type of person who can have close friend that easy._ Boram's wordds made felst uneasy because like she said before they knw on another pretty well. She knew Boram was mad at her becase she was hiding this her sisters. When Eunjung was in deep thought, Jiyeon's words made her back to reality.

- I'm her house keeper. I'm not her freind. Olease, don't interrogate her like that. I'm sorry to disturb you for nearly a month like that, I think I should leave now.._ Jiyeon tried her best to hold back her tears. Jiyeon used to be a strong girl before meeting Eunjung. Since the day her mother died, she hadn't cried until today. She didn't think much. She just wanted to run away from this situation as soon as she could. Jiyeon felt breathless for a while when seeing how much confused Eunjung was. She didn't want to be the other's trouble.

About Eunjung, when she realized that jiyeon ran out of the house, her mind was blank now, but decide to run after Jiyeon.

- Unnie, i'll explain everything to you later.

Boram was dumbfounded when realizing that she was overracting and harsh, but it was her instinct that she hated strange people. She din't mean to hurt anyone, but it seemed that she made maistake again. She sighed. What should I do?

Talking about Eunjung, she was totally panicked because she lost track of Jiyeon. She kept truning right and left to find the other. The youger girl ran too fast that she couldn't see her anywhere. Fortunately, she heard familiar voice that attraced her attention.

- You're blind, huh?_ Eunjung saw a big man shouting at jiyeon.

- I'm sorry._ Jiyoen said sorry, but the man didn't let her go, which made Eunjung frown. 

- You think you can go easily like that. You have to pay the money for my shirt, you see, it's dirty because you hit. It's very expensive. I think a person like you can't buy it, not even in your dream.

- I...

- You don't need to shout like that. it's annoying._ Eunjung couldn' stand seeing Jiyeon suffering from those harsh words like that.

- Who are you?

- Are you ok? Hurt anywhere?_ Eunjung ignored the man, and checked Jiyeon if she was ok or not. Jiyeon just shook her head to reply the other. She was surprised that Eunjungchased after her like this. This time, Jiyeon appreciated Eunjung's present pretty much. Without her, she didn't know what to do.

- This girl is really! i ask you who you are._ The man became angrier when being ignored.

- Sorry this girl!_ Eunjung commanded. THis was the firt time, Jiyeon knew about another side of Eunjung. Since she knew about this CPO, Jiyeon had just seen a calm and kind herated woamn. Today, Jiyeon realozed that the ngry Eunjung would be scary. however, Jiyeon wsn't scared of that much. she felt a bit warm in her heart instead. It's weird.

- Are you insane? She..._ THe man han't finished his words because Eunjung grabbed the man'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter