CHAPTER 10: ARE WE IN LOVE? (PART 3)

ARE YOU SURE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 10: ARE WE IN LOVE (PART 3)

After arranging everything, the three sisters were all preparing to go to the airport. Their parents never saw their children excited like that when they went abroad, even when they were together.

- You all seem excited about this trip. _ Mrs. Ham asked while her husband still focused on his newspaper, but he was listening to the conversation actually. 

- Nae. Because this time we’ll go together as a trip. You know that we never go on a leisure trip together. _ Qri quickly replied. Her reason was very perfect to make the parents not to think so far. 

- Then, come back quick to work, understand? _ Mr. Ham received a sharp stare from Mrs. Ham.

- They even have not left the house. Let them rest peacefully and fully. 

- Arraso. _ He simply replied. 

- Have a great trip, huh? Don’t worry about anything here. _ She looked at her children with loving eyes, but when she looked at Eunjung. She noticed that the youngest child had beautiful but sad eyes. These eyes seemed to say something to her, but the mother had not known. As for Eunjung, she avoided her mother’s eyes when she noticed that her mother looked at her like the mother wanted to read her mind. 

- Nae. Don’t worry, mom. We will have a great trip. I’m sure. Mom, dad, we’re going now. _ Boram cheerfully replied. 

Eunjung did not say anything but simply bowed her head to her parents and then went out with her sisters. Mrs. Ham still observed the back of her youngest daughter, who she had not had a chance to talk with much. She knew she had to do something before everything was too late.

About the three girls, after leaving Ham’s mansion, they immediately separated into three directions before going to the airport.

Eunjung got back to her private house. She saw Jiyeon was waiting for her in front of the house. The older girl smiled at the younger as soon as she got off the car. 

- Give your luggage to me. _ Eunjung took Jiyeon luggage in her car’s … Then, she noticed that Jiyeon was in deep thought. _ What’s wrong?

- I just wonder that it is ok to have some days - off like this. You know that I’m just a janitor. I’m afraid to lose this job. _ Eunjung got closer to the other and held her hands. 

- Don’t worry. It’s me who ask you to go on this trip, so I’ll not let you be sacked or anything. Trust me, huh? _ Eunjung softly comforted the younger girl. 

Jiyeon said nothing, but nod head. She trusted Eunjung, of course. However, she had another worry that she did not want to let the other know because she knew it could ruin the trip before it happened.

As for Eunjung, she knew that the other had something hide from her, but she did not want to make the other felt unhappy before the trip started. She wanted to help Jiyeon to have a great trip with her sisters and their friends with two little boys. She smiled, and she hoped that this trip was also a truly trip to her because she never had one in the past. 

On the way to the airport, the two girls just talked about random things, but they knew that these not really meaningful stories helped them become closer and closer and broke the awkwardness around them.

- Now, I know that you’re not so “indifferent” as I thought. _ Eunjung wanted to tease the younger girl a bit.

- What do you mean? _ Jiyeon frowned her eyebrows. Was Eunjung just teasing her?

- Yes. That’s why I always appreciate when you smile even a bit because they are precious. _ However, the following sentence of the older was so sweet, which made Jiyeon think about one issue.

- Can I ask you this? 

- What?

- Have you ever had a lover? _ Jiyeon guessed a person like Eunjung would at least one lover because the other was rich but very kind. Therefore, she would be an ideal lover.

- I don’t have one. _ Jiyeon looked at the older girl with astonishment. _ Wae? You don’t believe it.

- Ani, but I think that a person like you would have at least one lover in the past. 

- Before I came back to Korea, I just focused on stud

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter